DGIT~Dead Guy In Training One of my all time favorites

And don't forget:

"CTD" ~ "Circling The Drain"

What a DGIT does after ignoring the
"Well, there's always Golf" speech...
and continuing to jump.:o

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

who makes up this terminology, like the plumbing
industry.. there is ..ball cock(toilet) nipples (steel pipe) and the best is a pet cock valve (normally a boiler drain valve). Just like our terminolgy who makes this shit up such as "horney gorilla",, hybrid
dead spider, wuffo etc.... etc . hey Im not bitchin but
laughing as who labels this stuff. LMAO

PM Clay...

I've heard of a Kevorkian, but that was in reference to getting our reserve rush packed the night before, and finding a rigger after the beer light has been on, or using a packer whose girlfriend you ave slept with. Never yourself, since, well, Kevorkian was the help, not the subject. :P
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Nippon Clippon.....Japanese Tandem.
Deceleration Trauma.....No explanation needed.
Pavement poisoning..See above.
Gig...Golf is good.....Please dont come back.
Bounce Lotto. Winner has picked and paid for Grid references of the DZ f when anticipating the accident waiting to happen
Mike.

Penetration - the ground of speed of a parachute when pointed antiparallel to the wind direction.
Spanking - a very fast inflation of the parachute when deployed, resulting in discomfort and possibly pain to the skydiver.
Horny Gorilla - a type of linked exit typically done by freeflyers.

:ph34r:

Horny Gorilla.... Spanking..... Penetration....

Use those three in one sentence and you will have a hard time convincing a whuffo that you are talking about skydiving.

Waterbug -

Getting as big as you can after you have gone low on a formation - as seen on many videos.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ka-chinged- as in Johnny ka-ching ka-chinged last weekend. - Same as above only not so intentional... and done with a parachute

Biffed - as in Johnny biffed in on his reserve last weekend. - Landed like a chump on a canopy that he was too excited to practice flair under...

Creeper bowling - The stupid rainy day sport that caused me wiplash in May that still hurts (hint: don't use full Culligan water bottles as bowling pins)

Dirt alert - audible altimeter that tells you when you are close to eating dirt.. so it's time to pull your pud.

Bone-us altidude - the extra altitude that the pilot needs to ensure enough time to pull his pud on the way down, usually preceed by someone in the plane making a deposit in the pilots mental "spank bank"

edited for typos

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson