stitch

Shayna Richardson strikes again

Maybe Sangrio could sell premium add space on Shayna Richardson threads!!!

I wish he would - at least the number of people moaning about her would go down.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Someone needs to kick her in the twat and use her as a snowshoe. Now THAT would be entertainment.

okay this is really mean, but I was hoping it was a children's book. The kind where you pull tabs and stuff moves. ;);) Just think of the possibilities.

J
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Someone needs to kick her in the twat and use her as a snowshoe. Now THAT would be entertainment.

Oh my... *snicker*. Phew... I can breathe again.

Every one around my cube is wondering why I spotaneously broke into uncontrollable laughter. This is definetly one instance where I think I will refrain from explaining the joke. :D:ph34r::D
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Oh my... *snicker*. Phew... I can breathe again.

Every one around my cube is wondering why I spotaneously broke into uncontrollable laughter. This is definetly one instance where I think I will refrain from explaining the joke. :D:ph34r::D

Agreed :D:D:D:D I cant remember the last time I laughed out loud at a post..... :)
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

WOW. you should really find a new dz. I'm on year 13 in this sport and actually have never seen ANY of what you listed.

I left that DZ years ago. And WOW you should keep your condescending thouhts to yourself.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

.... where the intro to footage of a CRW wrap was described as "guaranteed to put you off parachuting for life" ... (funnily enough, the horror car wreck later on was not described as "guaranteed to put you off driving for life")

Ironic, ain't it?

Just burning a hole in the sky.....