cvfd1399

Is it time for weekend numbers?

;); 2; 1

It was good to see my sweetie again after nearly two weeks. :)

Only two jumps. Tecumseh's jump ship was stuck in the storms in North Carolina. Make 1 censna hop n pop on Saturday and headed next door to Napoleon on Sunday.

I owe the Napoleon clan some beer for my first jump out there. Saw a lot of familiar faces out there and had a great time! :)

150:6:none

150: max speed on a PFF jump with a student. We averaged 135 on most jumps, but we were often above 140. My back is still sore! Its been a while since I had to arch! lol

6 PFF jumps. All with Mr. Balistic.:D It was cool though.
Remster

1-4-1
Drove all night Friday from Orem Utah to Winslow Arizona (12 total hours including the 3 or so I slept in the Van) then 3 1/2" more hours ( I think:S) to Eloy!

First time in Eloy! I got to meet and jump with MissMae (April) and her Boyfriend Thomas. Awesome people! I took them to lunch at Cracker Barrel instead of Buying Beer:P

4 fun jumps-2 solo bellys,one attempt at a hybrid (me on my belly and April and Thomas freeflying) and a 14 point 3 way with a couple military guys (forgot their names but they are written in my log book)

Got to see Yoko and Axel before they head to worlds in Brazil next month. If you ever get a chance to meet them DO! They are awesome people and pretty good skydivers too;) WE LOVE YOU! Now go bring home the Gold!

Great weekend, can't wait to visit Eloy again. Everyone there was fantastic!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Excuse my noobieness, but what are these numbers?

Humps:jumps:firsts(beer owed)

-But the first number doesn't have to be humps, it can be anything of significance to you. ;)

Ahhhh...

1:2:0 for me, then ;)

Next trip is x:2:1 tho! First freefall coming up!
cavete terrae.

1 fun weekend: 0: 0

Friday evening was an awesome cookout with friends and lots of margaritas. :$ Saturday ended up going to the Ren Faire - walked in wearing jeans, etc....walked out in costume. :D So much for not planning on spending money. :S Oh, well...gotta pamper oneself once in a while. Sunday - flight back to NYC.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

0:13 or 14 I forgot:0

Couple of fun jumps - 4 SDU jumps - quite a few videos - Good weekend -

Learned ALOT
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

x:0:0

Another weekend of no jumping for this currently grounded jumper due to an existing foot injury. But there is light at the end of the tunnel as the foot is starting to get better and I'm thinking that a little action from a certain legal span out in potatoland is in order next weekend (followed by some skydiving the following weekend). This may sound a little mixed up to some, but I think I will be better off not re-injuring my sore foot jumping my large FLiK 293 canopy rather than my Crossfire2 119 canopy. Of course this means jumping from a span rather than an aircraft. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

And who could forget you in the red toga?

I'll never forget that beautiful sight. Or banging on the door while he was in the porta pot asking him if he wanted a cookie...:P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!