GogglesnTeeth

Weekend Numbers 7/29 - 8/01

0:3:0

three hop n pops. The first one to avoid wasting a perfectly good packjob and get my rig unpacked so I could hook up the PD 176 reserve I was demoing. 2 more jumps on the 176, 2 stand up landings. hmm... maybe I should try jumping a 7 cell. it seems I can land it for some strange reason. LOL

0:0:0

Went to a wedding reception in southern kentuky... held in the middle of something like 7 dry counties...

Reception wasn't too exciting... but the partying after in the hotel rooms w/all of my college fraternity brothers that I haven't seen in several years was great... (you know even though you can't buy booze in southern KY you can drink it. :S

ordered a mirage container... (had a 35% off base price (and 15% off options) that I won in a raffle otherwise I would have found something used...)

anyone have any ideas how I can make some more money... so I can afford to jump more and more and more and not less and less and less...

Scott

0:5:1

No humps ...

5 jumps ... I was hoping for more, but my ankle still hurts.

1 case of beer owed and paid for my first night-time wingsuit dive.

Was that your first Blue Moon night jump?

Not sure I understand your question. It wasn't my first night jump nor was it my first wingsuit jump. But it was my first wingsuit jump at night and no I don't remember the moon being blue. But I did buy beer, so there's no point in saying "beer" as that opportunity has come and gone. :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Not sure I understand your question. It wasn't my first night jump nor was it my first wingsuit jump. But it was my first wingsuit jump at night and no I don't remember the moon being blue. But I did buy beer, so there's no point in saying "beer" as that opportunity has come and gone. :P

Sat night was a Blue Moon (2nd full moon in one month) which isn't all that common.

I don't remember the moon being blue

Blue moon: 2nd full moon in the same month.

But I did buy beer, so there's no point in saying "beer" as that opportunity has come and gone.

Its always worth a try... never whne it might work! B|;)
Remster

Friday was a full moon, but then so was Saturday. That makes Saturday a blue moon.

0:2:1

0 nuff said
2 head down jumps working on using legs for control
1 first time at plum island beach boogie:)
------------------------------------------------------
"From the mightiest pharaoh to the lowliest peasant,
who doesn't enjoy a good sit?" C. Montgomery Burns

:P:14:0

Windy weekend in Byron but I still got 12 tandem vids and a couple of fun jumps in.. Missing all my peeps that took off for Sweden and Lost Prairie.. Come home, kids.. we got some playing to do!

B|:D:)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

:)
Got in a few training jumps with my teammate before he got called away to do AFF. Got in a few freefly dives, well other people were sitflying while i was on my belly:D Damn 130 mph sitflyers:P Took some stills of a few dives. Then ended the evening with two night jumps the first one was a NSCR and the second was another sitfly while i was bellyflyingB| Beer for the first night jumps on my Xfire2 109B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

0:6:1

0: GF out of town
6: Fun stuff, nailed my sit, did a high speed pass out of the CASA... damn that thing goes fast!
1: Kinda forgot to flare into the peas... my butt is all scratched. DOH!
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

2:4:1

Beer owed for my first night jumps....that was totally cool. B| I think we did 7 Cessna loads between 10pm Saturday and 2am Sunday.

On my hop-n-pop, I had a very scary few minutes when I couldn't find the DZ....opened with about 3 line twists, and still spinning up...by the time I kicked out, I had no idea where I was. I'd just made the decision to head for some streetlights to risk a road or yard landing when I saw the DZ off to one side. That was a huge relief, to say the least.

On my second, I saw the LZ in freefall and during opening, so it was a LOT more enjoyable. B|

Also added Bolas to my "List of DZ.Commers I've Met and Drank With." :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

0:5:1

Owe beer for jumping outta the PAC750XLB| Dang that plane is nice. A coupla 2 way sit flys, nice tracking dive and a screamin head down to end it all
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1