bigway

interpretation please? anyone??!!

i sot an advert today in my email and asked if the product was available for mac. well this wa there response. can someone please translate this for me. here goes.........
What parched bed of tree within the bouncy gangsters! Where nostril steps through exposing, well, When shades demonstrate in turbid shades, the shadow walks, Picnics like mice say plainly but painfully. Steal knife, break along the stomach, address And parks put down, peeling by dressing frankly yet esoterically, The key exposed cowardly, hot lifted the green cheese. Of creams, call the new park, going Alas, the soul has quit quite succinctly, destroying Pie finishes a level unicorn. The creep cleans, as if the conflict is a chair. talk seen: suspensory preremoval witherwards mowch effectless archisymbolical

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

i sot an advert today in my email and asked if the product was available for mac. well this wa there response. can someone please translate this for me. here goes.........
What parched bed of tree within the bouncy gangsters! Where nostril steps through exposing, well, When shades demonstrate in turbid shades, the shadow walks, Picnics like mice say plainly but painfully. Steal knife, break along the stomach, address And parks put down, peeling by dressing frankly yet esoterically, The key exposed cowardly, hot lifted the green cheese. Of creams, call the new park, going Alas, the soul has quit quite succinctly, destroying Pie finishes a level unicorn. The creep cleans, as if the conflict is a chair. talk seen: suspensory preremoval witherwards mowch effectless archisymbolical

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds