Brains

Strange thing just happened

Ok, some of you may remember THIS thread. Since then i have started to develop a relationship with someone else and things there are going GREAT!:$

Bank girl just called me at work and asked if i wanted to go to their company picnic with her.:S I told her i wasn't going to be in town that weekend ( I really am going out of town) but i didn't tell her i had a GF. Should I? Or does she need to know that?

Signed, confused about women as usual.:ph34r:

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

first of all do you know how your girlfriend will react ?? Tell her you have been invited...
After that tell the bank girl...

just my :) advice

go for the bank girl and after that go back to your girlfriend

just my >:( advice
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

If she asks you out again, tell her you have a GF. If she doesnt, then you've already lied to her so it doesnt matter now.

Whoa! bad typo that is now fixed.[:/] I don't lie to people.

Well, since you asked . . .

Two time the girl you're currently dating. Tell her you suddenly have a business trip and go to the picnic with bank girl. JUST KIDDING :S

If things are going "GREAT" with "someone else" don't rock the boat. Tell Bank girl that you wish you'd of known sooner because you find her attractive, but you couldn't betray someone else. You'll make her (Bank girl) want you more, and if things don't work out with someone else, you can ask Bank girl out and she'll know you're a stand-up guy.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

If she asks you out again, tell her you have a GF. If she doesnt, then you've already lied to her so it doesnt matter now.

Whoa! bad typo that is now fixed.[:/] I don't lie to people.

I was going to say that that didn't sound like something you would do.
but you fixed it first.

Ummm

Don't mention it - she didn't ask and it wasn't a date - it was a function. So no harm there.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

No, no, no.... Keith, you know nothing about women! :P

Brains, my friend, this is not such a terrible situation. Things are going great with your GF.. so dont be a jackass and screw that up. Bank girl hasnt exactly been beating down your door, she asked you out once, to a social event, so she was testing the waters. I dont think she will ask you out again, therefore you wont be put in the situation to tell her about your GF.
Just continue to be friendly with bank girl, so when things go to hell with GF, you can then pursue bank girl with a clear conscience. ;)

Don't fuck things up with your current GF. I'll be in TX next month, don't make me kick your ass!!

Kick his (hot) ass! Kick his (hot) ass!

Fight! Fight! Fight! :D

:oDon't encourage her!!:D:D

Don't fuck things up with your current GF. I'll be in TX next month, don't make me kick your ass!!

Kick his (hot) ass! Kick his (hot) ass!

Fight! Fight! Fight! :D

:oDon't encourage her!!:D:D

Why not?
I'll get the video.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ok, some of you may remember THIS thread. Since then i have started to develop a relationship with someone else and things there are going GREAT!

Bank girl just called me at work and asked if i wanted to go to their company picnic with her. I told her i wasn't going to be in town that weekend ( I really am going out of town) but i didn't tell her i had a GF. Should I? Or does she need to know that?

Signed, confused about women as usual.

You really must be confused to post this where old flamey(as cool as she is) could see it