tricky

Your biggest character flaw?

you don't need or want that input.

Not when it comes to basic, everyday decisions like what to wear, what to eat, what movie I should rent, what music should I listen to, etc....

People who posts threads such as these are either the most indecisive people on the planet or fishing for attention. It's one or the other.

Forty-two

- Not afraid to tell it like it is.

Should be "Not afraid to tell it like I see it."

Big difference, ya know.

Wendy W.

This is the "FLAW" thread - lighten up Wendy!

Do you go to an AA meeting just to heckle them TOO?:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm surprised no one has mentioned lack of confidence and basic decision-making skills.

Sunshine mentioned a lack of self confidence. But I'm not suprised it isn't a common issue. Jumping out of planes is a bit of an ego boost and if you can't make decisions this sport isn't really for you.

People who posts threads such as these are either the most indecisive people on the planet or fishing for attention. It's one or the other.

Way to overgeneralize and make it all black and white. It's not because people might be bored, or heck, like me and don't watch tv, so I have no clue what movies are out and which are good. And, because people have posted local bands I've never heard of, I've actually heard some cool music I wouldn't have otherwise. Some of these people are my friends (yes, in real life even!), and I would ask my friends things like, "Hey, what movies are good? Have you heard any good music lately? Does this canopy make my ass look fast?"

Like I said, I'm easily annoyed! ;)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

It is amazing how many hits you get with a post like this. Jealousy is as old as the beginning of recorded time. Just ask all the animals that compete with eachother on the discovery channel.

that's not jealousy:S:S:S
can you say anthropomorphise:P:P:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hmmmm i think my biggest flaw would be that when i first meet people i can be extremely shy, which gives out the wrong impression of me, cause when i get comfortable i'm quite the opposite. It's quite frustrating >:(!

Heh, I know the feeling... I'm the same way... It just takes me freakin forever to get really comfortable with some people...