dgskydive

VIBES FOR A FRIEND (READ FIRST)

As some of you have seen in the Incidents forum, one of our friends at Perris was in a very serious landing accident last Saturday. For information go to Incidents and read it there.

If you feel so inclined to please post good vibes and prayers only here. I am going to read them and pass them to her family. I think it will do them some good to see the love that comes from skydivers when it is needed. Thanks!
Dom

I understand. She is constantly in my thoughts, as I said yesterday:
Adria has been in my thoughts and prayers since the moment it happened. Like everyone has said already, she is sweet, modest, intelligent, and very talented. She is always happy and always positive. I spoke to her briefly on Saturday and nothing was unusual. I've jumped with the girls during their training and watched their progression. She is very admirable as a freeflyer and as a person. We are baffled. Just baffled. We stopped by the hospital last night and spoke to her family briefly. She has had many many visitors showing how much she is loved by everyone. We are all praying for a miracle. Wherever Adria's spirit is, as Dom said, she will fly on her head with angels, for she has always been an angel.

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

Hey Adria. We are all pulling for you. I wish for you a speedy and complete recovery. ((((((((((HEALING VIBES))))))))) and Prayers from us in Detroit.

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)

"When you come to the edge of all the light you have known, and are about to step out into darkness, Faith is knowing one of two things will happen; There will be something to stand on, or you will be taught to fly." -From Jonathan Livingston Seagull

May god watch over you, Adria.

I recognize her from Elsinore. I've been on a couple of loads, but never said or did anything with her other than the traditional skydiver pre-jump handshake/pull.

It hits hard, especially knowing who she is, and the fact that she was a practicing attorney makes it more difficult. I know so much about that, and I know one of the cats that works in the Riverside office.

Best to her. Obviously she is extremely intelligent and motivated.[:/]

My wife is hotter than your wife.