jumpnRN

KARNAGE KREW ROCKS!!! part 2

Well, Santa Gary came throught big time!!!

As posted in part 1, went through Gary at KK to buy a new rig, and have to wait approx 22 weeks for new Vector 3. KK has a "Demo" program for people to use a rig while waiting for new container to be delivered.

I received a brand new Pilot for a "Demo" canopy!!

Yesterday I received a brand new Vector 3 in the mail straight from UPT!!! Nothing like getting a "loaner" container that is factory sealed, never assembled!!! I also recieved my CYPRES. See attached pictures.

I am awaiting my reserve to arrive, but people need time off during the holiday, so I will have to wait until next week.

Anyway, this purchase from KK has so far been seamless!!! Gary is awesome. I am simply amazed!!! Will do all of my shopping with Karnage Krew!!!

If you want a new rig, get in touch with Gary, he will set you up!!
Ran into a chum with a bottle of rum
And we wound up drinkin all night

Hey, I really appreciate the massive words mate, but if you could maybe edit the title into lower case letters would be great as I feel a bit embarrassed at the moment.

Nice container though mate. Glad it got to you, I was wondering what the Blue would look like and it looks damn fine!.
I actually have the V308 arriving today with a safire 2 129, Icarus reserve 129 and cypres 2 arriving assembled. I cant wait to start jumping again this weekend.

All our demo rigs are out now except for a single V350 with Pilot ZPX. Once aerodyne and UPT reopen we will be buying another stack of demo rigs and hopefully picking one of the designs everyone sent in,

.Karnage Krew Gear Store