bigway

advertising

before our dz commits to some advertising on dz.com, i am trying to advertise skydive packages in nz. can i get some input please.
i am wanting to know what publication in the states is read the most(skydiving) and if you guys ever click on banners in the dropzone.com forums. if so would banner advertising be more efective than sponsoring events and places to jump?
if you guys can help me with this decision that would be great.
thanks,
Bigway.:)

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

i am wanting to know what publication in the states is read the most

I would Parachutist is most widely read. Followed by "Skydiving" magazine. I have often clicked on the banners if it's something I am interested in. That's not every day but when I'm in need of something and I see it flashing up there........

I think you'd get more bang for your buck here than in a magazine because there are a lot of bored skydivers out there at work who surf the internet all day.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama, do you think banner or sponsoring a forum?
thanks for all responses though. i am thinking the banner though because it stands out and if there is a new banner i am sure most would click on it to see what is happening. right??

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I think you'd get more bang for your buck here than in a magazine because there are a lot of bored skydivers out there at work who surf the internet all day.

POT!

oh, I mean - KETTLE!

No - Wait - POT!

oh - hell.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun