bigway

Skydive expo March 2010

So who is going?
Better yet, who has a spare room available for me?

I'm registered, but there are already dibs on my extra rooms, however there is lots of space for tents right next to the swoop area.
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

Not sure I can make it. Need to be in a Europe through March.
Hopefully will be able to figure out a way to do both but does anyone know if the PIA is in Europe this year? Or i it in the States? I really dont want to mis the PIA.

Shame about this expo really, I always had an idea to do a expo in the UK at one of the UKS boogies, where we get all the manufacturers to come over, as they already do and more are keen to, and have a section that is dedicated like a PIA where they can show all their new toys off, just like the PIA but with it being a bit different where there is planes taking people up to try out all these cool new toys before they go onto the market.

It seems like this Expo is very similar to what I am talking about? Would love to be at this event. May just have to come as I have to buy a lot of stock to take to the UK anyway, so maybe it can be a business expense?

Does anyone know if all the manufacturers are going, is there a list or is it just the Florida bunch and a few others? Does anyone know how big this is expected to be? it is the first time right? Who is organizing it?

If anything, I just want to come and meet those of you I have not met during my trips to the states.

Also, if someone can put me in touch with a person who organizes this sort of thing as we have a beautiful winery dropzone here in Australia and would love to get something like this happening here. I mean, A winery with a international concert stage, a massive cask hall and planes and a swoop lake. Perfect place to set up one of these types of events for the Asia and Australasia jumpers. Please get in touch if you are the type of person who can help in making something like this happen in Australia as we would like to make it happen. We have an Australian skydiving forum that would also et behind it.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Also, if someone can put me in touch with a person who organizes this sort of thing as we have a beautiful winery dropzone here in Australia and would love to get something like this happening here. I mean, A winery with a international concert stage, a massive cask hall and planes and a swoop lake. Perfect place to set up one of these types of events for the Asia and Australasia jumpers. Please get in touch if you are the type of person who can help in making something like this happen in Australia as we would like to make it happen. We have an Australian skydiving forum that would also et behind it.

Now that would really twist my arm to get me and my wife to take that long flight, skydiving and a winary..pre reg us nowB|