bigway

Santa Claus LOVES skydivers

To Bigway,
From Santa.

Merry Christmas Fuckers!!

(p.s) one of them is hiding behind a camera and the rest are still in the North Pole Factory!

Anyway, I am taking a couple of weeks off skydiving life over christmas. Do any of you newbies need a rig to borrow for a boogie?

Rather them get to use that sit around doing nothing. I offered it up to aussie jumpers bu nobody seems interested, so if you have a boogie over xmas and ned a rig rather than waiting in line for gear rental or paying for gear rental, then here are a couple of options here and you have to pay the costs.

I can fedex a rig out tonight so it is there within 48 hours. You pay for Shipping. You pay for assembly.

IF there is a few people all goin to the same boogie and are needing a rig, then it will be shared between three jumpers and you can all split the costs to assemble it and ship it to you and back to me.

Shipping and assembly may be pricey but it may be worth it, I dont care either way, the offer is there as long as it does not cost me. There is no cost to borrow the rigs. If you are goin to a dropzone with a gear store and you are borrowing one of KKrew Skydiving demo rigs, then do me a favour, let them know you are interested in a rig, let them know you have another distributors demo rig and when it comes time to buy a rig, you will buy it from the dropzone holding the boogie as i dont want to piss anyone off by trying to offer something nice.

HEre is what is available....

V350, V350, V353, V310, V353
(Vector 3's)

Pilot 168 ZPX
Pilot 150 ZPX
Pilot 188
Pilot 188 ZPX
Pilot 169 ZPX

Smart 188
Smart 120

Icarus reserve 129
Presicion 175

Safire 2 189
Safire 2 129.

few cypres 2's

Of course here is not enough to make up too many rigs but we could make a few depending on who needs what.

Please email me the details of the boogie you are going to, your jump numbers, wjhat you have been jumping, how many there is of you etc.

Will do checks towards anyone borrowing one for a boogie.

Rigs will go first choice to those who have a few mates who all have no rigs., rather than one person on their own.

I am pretty certain we will have some sort of eyes at most boogie and if you disobey or treat the gear like shit, either one of the manufacturers i work with or a friend will reserve the right to take the rig from you.

Sorry to sound like an arse, but i am trying to offer something nice and usually people are very cool but somtimes there is always a dickhead who takes the piss and that will not be tollerated with my demo gear that I have worked hard to provide at no cost.

Anyway, check out the picture.

MErry XMAS and have a fucking choice as tim!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

*drools on the tree...*

I am just getting into the sport and been reading these boards since my AFF 1 lol... Just wanted to say that I am stunned by bigway's offers on gear and how KK will lend you gear until your custom stuff gets done. Insane customer service.

And now you are out there lending out complete spanking new rigs for free!!! Just so other people in the sport can have fun and enjoy their boogies with their buddies.

Well, I guess I just wanted to say that dude, you rock! Way to handle your business!!!
"Common sense is not so common" - Voltaire
Dudeist Skydiver #9

*drools on the tree...*

I am just getting into the sport and been reading these boards since my AFF 1 lol... Just wanted to say that I am stunned by bigway's offers on gear and how KK will lend you gear until your custom stuff gets done. Insane customer service.

And now you are out there lending out complete spanking new rigs for free!!! Just so other people in the sport can have fun and enjoy their boogies with their buddies.

Well, I guess I just wanted to say that dude, you rock! Way to handle your business!!!

Cheques in the mail homie.

Sure, it may be a business, but ask any of my customers over the first couple of years, i did not get into it for it to be a business. The only reason it is a business is because the law dictates so.
As far as I am concerned if you are buying a rig, then you have the money you pay, which pays my price on the rigs, then the company tax and then all this left over money to spend on cool shit with cool people.

As for the loan of the rigs over the boogie season, I have posted in two forums and not one single person has said, fuck yeah, i will borrow a rig.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store