mountainman

Anyone jump Cleveland??

It's me again asking the dumb questions:)I am just wondering if there is anyone on dz.com here that jumps at Cleveland Parachute Center in Ohio?? Or, if you know anyone that does and know what they think?
I am checking around for places to do my training and they have seemed like the most reasonable priced for good training. Any info would be awesome!
Thanks to all the great .comers!
NEW AND IMPROVED!!!
http://home.woh.rr.com/brandonandlaura/

I went there last summer for a weekend of jumping and had a blast. The outs are kind of tight, but the DZ seems friendly and no attitude.

thanks unclbennie...I have not found one person yet that jump at either of the two places that I'm interested in (Cleveland Parachute Center and Aerodrome Sky Sports).
If anyone goes there, LET ME KNOW! :)NEW AND IMPROVED!!!
http://home.woh.rr.com/brandonandlaura/

I live about 45 minutes from there. I have made MANY a jump at the place. Really great people there. They have had a Caravan out there this year. I haven't been out there much this year due to finding out what a KICK ASS DZ Tecumseh, MI is. The "other' Cleveland DZ is AerOhio. Nice everything there. Planes, Landing area, Facilities, student gear. I guess it's about which one is closer to you.

I jump there from time to time. It's about 24mi from my house, straight down 422 ... nice place, good people. no big covered packing area like Aerohio :)

I did my first tandem jump there 4 years ago - but did the rest of AFF cert other place - so I cannot comment on training. I did survive the tandem though :)