RkyMtnHigh

"EVERYTHING I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE LIST"?

Girlfriend ... My list is way too long to fit it all in here ... But one of my goals is to jump in all 50 states ... I've already done the hang gliding thing ...

I want to be able to look back on my life at 90 and say, I swam and SCUBA dove every ocean, visited most of the world, raised my daughter to become the most amazing woman, teach her to become the best skydiver and raise her to become the best female fighter pilot like her Papa would have wanted, BASE jump twice, once off of the New River Gorge Bridge and once off Angel Falls, eat metric tons of lobster, shrimp, crab and oysters and just live the GOOD life. Work hard and Play even Harder!!! Be a DZ Bum for a year and travel to New Zealand and Australia one winter to work instructing Skydiving and SCUBA, get my pilot's license to fly, own a home that I can visit anytime I want in a tropical far off land, have at least 2-3 interesting careers and just Kick Ass and live life to the fullest!

Oh and I agree with Sunshine, definitely dive and swim with Dolphins. But I want to swim with Orcas too. I've done sharks and whale sharks ... I would like to do a Great White Shark Cage dive in the Great Barrier Reef.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

I've already checked a lot off my list. Things get added to it on whims, and usually when a friend has done something I find interesting. My list (of what I can think of before my first cup of coffee ;)):

Snow ski (by the time I'm 40)
Visit NYC
Ocean kayak
Fly fish
Swim with manatees or dolphins
Shoot a gun and hit a target
See the fall foilage in New England
Scuba dive, (only to get over that fear)
Stand at the edge of a volcano
Get buff by the time I'm 40
Travel, travel, travel anywhere and everywhere
Have sex with as many dz.commers as I can (heehee....just kidding, guys)

But, my immediate goal is to be able to walk without crutches. B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

As for what I would like to do before I die...the list is short, because Ive done so much that was a desire from Day 1.My goodness, I have had a great ride through life...such a great time. WOW.

The jump with Cindi is at the top of the short list...soon to be done. I'll jump as much as possible this year...then we'll see.

My heart and soul is right with God, so Im ready to go anytime He calls me.

And from there, it can only get better.

Bill Cole D-41:)

See the fall foilage in New England

Seeing this makes me realize that I take this for granted each year. I always drive up north for a long weekend during the peak time.

1. Visit Costa Rica, Australia, Alaska, Brazil, Europe (Iguess travel anywhere really)
2. Swim with dolphins
3. Scuba dive
4. Have a family

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

still on my list:

skydive in hawaii
skydive in all the states and MANY countries
BASE jump 1 time
live in interlaken, switzerland for a loooong time
african safarri
backpack south africa
become a bad ass freeflyer
win the lottery
go to australia
find my soul mate and fall in love
be independantly wealthy
live and die happy

I wanna visit every country in the world. I wonder how many people have done that. Maybe if I'm really rich, I'll be able to skydive in every country in the world.

I wanna learn to sail
learn to SCUBA
learn to BASE
learn to Kayak better
learn to climb better

Climb some big mountains...not necesarily Everest, just some biggens.

i gotta get a HOTT wife:D
I wanna make it able for my kids to do everything I couldnt.
I want them to grow up skiing, climbing, swimming, diving, hiking...you know. Maybe i'll want them to get good grades!:D

and o yeah... I wanna build an empire as well, but not become so rich that everyone knows who I am. Just so that I can chill for the rest of my life without ever going to friggin work again!

Edited to add: How do I forget.....AND SKYDIVE A HELL OF A LOT MORE!

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

I've completed about half my list...the rest is:

Through hike the Pacific Crest Trail
Finnish an Ironman distance Tri-athlon
Smoke a super high quality joint in Amsterdam (never smoked before, I just want to do it once and do it right)
Burningman
Run with the bulls
Go to Tokyo

A few things have fallen off over time, as the desire decreased and I've accepted my limitations. I don't think I'll ever swim the English Channel.

Some things will probably go back on when I see better how my life plays out, and what I need to do to complete it.

The one thing that's been there unwaveringly is:

Sing 'Carmena Burana'.

Judith

Hey, of all the lists I've read, I like yours the best!!!

I like your list also. I went to the Running of the Bulls. Pamplona is an incredible place to visit in early July! Of course, they are very macho in Spain and will not allow women to run. >:(

Some of my list....

1 Be the best mother I can to my son

2 Open a chiropractic office with most of my patients being pregnant women and kids

3 Fall in love, get married and have more children

4 Become a pilot and own my own plane

5 Become the first female president of my chiropractic college

6 Become a professional speaker/lecturer on chiropractic

7 Own horses

8 Swim with dolphins

9 Own a boat

10 Own a Porsche

11 Write a book

12 Go to Australia and scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef

13 Skydive in all 50 states (stole that one but since I have already crossed sydiving off my list, this was a good substitute)

14 Own a beautiful home

There are many many more but that's what I could think off the top of my head

Melissa

P.S. To RkyMtnHigh, thanks for reminding me, started getting caught up in the unimportant shit in my life and you reminded me of the things that matter ;)

"May the best of your past be the worst of your future"

If I made a list like this now, I know that in 10 years I could look back on it and laugh my ass off. But today I do have many goals such as continued travel and learning whatever I can. Physically, the only thing that comes to mind right is that I'd like to have sex with an Italian Supermodel (or maybe five of them would be good). :)

I have read most everyone's post and I am reminded how much more there is to do and see in the world. For me though, I want to never loose the quest to want more ... to see more ... to experience every opportunity to know I am alive! So I will steal a little bit from everyone's list ---- I WANT TO DO IT ALL (at least once!)~~~~~~
IF you are going to be Stupid - you better be tough!