VanillaSkyGirl

Are YOU an asshole/bitch or an angel/sweetheart?

to the 4 of you that have answered "angel/sweetheart" so far...

Fuckin liars!!!

Don't know who you are, but don't need to...

Fuckin liars!!!

:P

-S

Well, I'm not so much proud of being a bitch, but I know that I can be one. Particularly at work, dealing with the dumbest people on God's green earth. (See?) :D Sometimes, though, people think I'm really negative, when that's just my sense of humor. I'm not really so pissed off all the time . . . I'm just playing. ;)

Kelly

Sometimes, though, people think I'm really negative, when that's just my sense of humor. I'm not really so pissed off all the time . . . I'm just playing. ;)

So, you're saying that you're not really a bitch, you just play on at work? :D

I understand, though...work is the exception when talking about one's true personality. Most people have had an asshole/bitch episode or two at work.

Well? What category, if any, do you see yourself in and why?

For the record, generalizing/stereotyping people is silly, but I thought that it was funny how many people can easily categorize others into either the "asshole/bitch" or the "angel/sweetheart" stereotypes. :P

Wow - I have My own - well kinda - category - who would have thought it comming from you, VSG?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

In real life I think I'm to shy to be a bitch and have been known to let people walk all over me. I'm trying to change that and be stronger but sometimes...someone looks at you with those eyes, you know the ones I'm talking about, and I just melt and forget that I'm supposed to be trying to be a bitch.
I'm generalizing of course.

So I guess the answer would be yes. I mean no. I mean yes I'm a bitch sometimes and no I'm not proud of it. Or maybe no I'm not a bitch but wish I was and would be proud of it. Or maybe I just need some lovin.

Someone buy me a puppy.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I'm not a asshole but I have been called a asshat before . Anyone know what the hell a asshat is ? It would tak a really big hat to cover my ass .

ass·hat
n. slang
1. A thoroughly contemptible, detestable person.
2. Tight fitting underwear
[sny: asshole, asshead, assclown, asswad, asshot, assface, prick, faggot, whitey tighties]

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)