downtoearth

Bigger slider

Have a heatwave 190 im looking into getting a bigger slider for it. Anyone know where the best place to look for a new custom size slider.

The Heatwaves usually do not open hard until the canopy gets out of trim.

In either case we can help you out!

Just give us a call.

BS,
MEL
Skyworks Parachute Service, LLC
www.Skyworksparachuteservice.com

Careful, it may start to slam you. Test it at low airspeeds before you take it to terminal.

Right, hence my earlier question, still unanswered. It's not wise for someone new to the sport to start monkeying around with a parachute configuration, set by a manufacturer with a vast amount of experience at tuning such things.

John, he doesn't come in here alot, but I am familiar with the canopy. It is opening hard and erratic, at about a 1 to 1 loading. Lines are old, and although we haven't measured yet because we have yet to find a line trim chart, it is probably out of trim. He is not going to do any mods himself. He's trying to find out if a lineset and modding the slider will fix his issue. Afaik, Pisa is out on sport canopies. Any idea who would have a line trim chart for a heatwave 190?:)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Likestojump: Just curious as to what exactly is the H-mod you are talking about.

slider size is 19"x30" thats 2" in each direction smaller than the slider on my heatwave 135.

Im asking to find out if its if its something a rigger would advise.

John: it open fairly hard much harder than the other heatwave that I have.

Thanks for the help.
Mel Ill give you a call

Thanks for all the help!