jumpnRN

KARNAGE KREW ROCKS!!!!

Bonnie used to own gravity gear before she sold it to aaron who has since sold it to the manager(s)? at the host DZ. Obviously I'll talk to vic and connie before buying anything, but I thought I would send you a kind word to show my support for displaying both business savvy and thoughtfullness towards your fellow skydivers.
A dolor netus non dui aliquet, sagittis felis sodales, dolor sociis mauris, vel eu libero cras. Interdum at. Eget habitasse elementum est.

Hey man, I very much appreciate the words and appreciated them.
I just wanted to make a point. Not particulary to yourself. Just in general. I think it is important to Support the gear stores on the dz if you have one.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Hey Sid,

This is Bonnie. I have owned Gravity Gear since 1996. I had a store at Skydive Lake Tahoe and one at Bay Area Skydiving. SLT closed and I was at BAS full time until I opened a second store at Skydive San Diego.

Aaron worked at Gravity Gear in Bay Area Skydiving until he bought out my inventory and opened his own store called Sky Supply. I believe Aaron found it necessary to go back to the "real world". Bay Area Skydiving now sells gear under the name FLying K. Vic and Connie are the contacts there.

I continue to own and opperate Gravity Gear at Skydive San Diego full time as well as maintain a website by the same name ;)

There. That should be perfectly unclear :)

Good luck to you Gary. It looks like you made it through the first (toughest) phase of start up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Only took four years.

Finally have a cashflow an the sale of half the company to keep me going. At the moment we have a dozen or so customers booked up to May!

One gear store in Australia said that he will sell at a $1 mark up for 6 months on all products to make sure I dont get a leg to stand on. Made me laugh considering i have a dozen or so rigs on order that are not ready until may!! LOL Not to mention our grand opening during a boogie this weekend and $70,000 in stock and demo rigs and tons of suits, dytters, GoPros etc.

Tell you what Bonnie, it is not easy setting a store up, it has been full on for months now. After this weekend we get a rest for xmas and then go through it all again for our UK store.

At the end of th day, I am still a skydiver at heart with a passion for jumping so spending $70K on stock was a dream being a skydiver. It was alot of fun buying multipl amounts of every single toy i could think of.

I have to say thanks to LandB, Cookie, UPT, Aerodyne, NZA, Wins Deepseed, GoPro and you, Maddy and Mike for making it all possible. Some of them really went out of their way to make sure got to set a proper first class store up. We have thousands of flags and windblades for our freestyle swoop park that KKrew, Just Jump Skydive, NZAerosports and Scott Palmer are building.

Check out the picture of our tshirts we are giving away at the boogie. Complete with manufacturer logos! Looking Badass i say.

Attached are pictures of the dropzone.

The dropzone is in a winery wineyard. We have this massive cask hall where the wine is made and where we will be having a skydivers ball.

Check out the picture of the cask hall, it is so nice up there.
http://www.hopeestate.com.au/index.php?cat=26
Then we have this stage right next to the landing area where the following people have concerts....
http://www.hopeestate.com.au/index.php?cat=4

Attached are pics of the new tshirt, hoodies, and the landin area and the lake that we are building our freestyle swoop park.

Sorry if this seems like an advertisement but most of you are in the states and it does not affect you but I am using this moment to share the excitment I have for my new venture and as a person who has been a member of this website since 2002 and alot of you know I kind of need to share it with you guys and it may as well be in this thread rather than a new thread.

Very excited about this weekend and cant wait for the UK venture to begin.

Im just glad we did it right without stepping on too many toes. To this date e have never beaten a quote, usually made it more expensive but with more add ons.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

One gear store in Australia said that he will sell at a $1 mark up for 6 months on all products to make sure I dont get a leg to stand on.

Hi Gary,

Predatory pricing is illegal in Australia! Refer to the ACCC link below.

http://www.accc.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/816375

This other gear store could be up for some serious fines. Do you have written evidence of this comment?

Before I met you, I had no idea how much we were being ripped off in Australia. Good luck with your gear store.

Thanks for the reply mate, but at the end of the day this is skydiving and the only law i am interested to se involved in any aspect of skydiving are skydiving coppers.

I already have one gear store in the UK who is advertising at a $16 proft upon a $4000 + rig.

I am not interested in price wars, as far as I am concerned, I give the customers a good deal and make enough profit to give the next customer a good deal and to make sure that if anything goes wrong with the rig i can afford to give the customer service that is neeed to fix the resolution without going bankrupt. Those whose deals are too good to be true never last, those that are too expensive have a reason to be (overheads, location, service etc), those like me who just want to hang out with skydivers and have places to stay when I travel and pay the bills have the good prices and service.

The script on the KKrew website has been the same from day one. We started up to give people who are shit at jumping a group of people to hang out with when touring and get fair priced gear.

When I found the house i live in and went shopping for furniture it was important to find a place with a spare room and buy new guest furniture so there is always somewhere to crash for a jumper.

BW- Summer is coming up and the room is vacant at the moment and the speed boat finishes its restoration next week.:P

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

BW- Summer is coming up and the room is vacant at the moment and the speed boat finishes its restoration next week.Tongue

You do realize you just announced that on public forums?:$
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne

You do realize you just announced that on public forums?:$

I was just about to say the same thing.

Mark Klingelhoefer

are you offering a place to stay over as well!? :o

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

are you offering a place to stay over as well!?

That and a powerboat ride (he didn't specify if females of opposite sex are included but one would assume they are)!!B|
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne

are you offering a place to stay over as well!?

That and a powerboat ride (he didn't specify if females of opposite sex are included but one would assume they are)!!B|

i BET they are! if not, we know where he works!!! :D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

The thing is, nobody ever takes me up on it :(

Brand new bed, big wardrobe, wifi, entertaining balcony, R6 Bike, Fast boat, decent car, all the skydiving clothing and toys one could ever want, amazing home cinema, rigs galore and no friends to share it with.... :(

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Address is....
63 Archer St
Chatswood NSW 2067
(02) 9414 8499

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I had no idea how much we were being ripped off in Australia.

damned straight! Aussie is expensive!

gary is not an aussie store he is an interantional store that caters for the internet 'shoppers'.

I am so glad his 'idea' he tld me only a couple of months ago is now a reality.

the idea of getting a great demo to use while you recieve your new equipment is awesome.

Good on you Gary.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Sorry mate but i might be dead by then.
Dont want to make promises i cant keep.

I mean my bike gets me to the dz at 250kmph hour as it is 200kms away, then ther eis a day jumping and then on my day off (yeah right) i have my 100kmph boat to play with.
Also now BASE jumping is entering my life, surely one of things has to be the en of it. I tell you hat, If cigarettes end up killin me I will be seriously fucked off.

Also, inst 2011 when the world cup is on?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store