jumpnRN

KARNAGE KREW ROCKS!!!!

What an Awesome weekend!!

Opened my first on DZ Store this weekend and sold a shit load of stock. Not to mention a dozen GoPro Cameras. We thought seeing they are not big in Australia yet we would let people emo one, so we opened it up and everyone who jumped one bought one or two straight after the jump and seeing the footage.

Those are nasty cool little cameras. Awesome for the Coaches who dont usually have a camera on their head and some sick sick sick angles for VRW. One strapped to the foot and one to the head. Just very cool.

I am shattered. Now need to find someone who wants to run the store for me as riding a super-sport motorbike 200kms each way in a weekend is a hell of a fucking mission.

Very cool dropzone though, first day i got to see it really in action. MAssive thanks to those manufacturers who sent all their windblades and feebies over. You just dont get a dropzone this beautiful. Sure there are some unbelivable dz's in USA like SDC and Eloy but this Z full of grapevines and lakes for miles and miles is some seriously sick views and lush landing paddocks.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Here is my update on KK and my new rig.

As posted previously, I had all the components except for my reserve. There was a delay in getting my reserve due to the holidays. Since I was flying to Sanford, Florida on 1-21-10, we decided I would go to UPT in Deland and have my rig assembled. Gary got everything arranged with UPT and PD so everything would be in place when I got there.

When I arrived at UPT, I was told I needed to see Pablo at the rigging loft. I go and meet Pablo, he makes a phone call, and the reserve is on the way over. He informs me that do not assemble rigs until after 5 pm. Not a problem though, I went to take a tour of UPT.

Mark Klingelhoefer gives my wife and me an awesome tour of the factory. He takes the time to explain in great detail why UPT does the things they do. It was truly amazing to see the factory. Not to mention that Mark is truly passionate about the sport.

At 5 I went back to the rigging loft. Pablo assembles my rig. He talks to me the entire time!! He explains everything he does. He constantly gives me little (but very important) tidbits of advice. It was awesome. And like Mark, Pablo is very passionate about the sport.

I finally get to jump my new “loaner” rig on Saturday. I went to Zhills and had an awesome time. The rig fit like a glove and the pilot 188 opened soft and on heading each time. The people at Zhills were very friendly. I will post pics as soon as possible.

Gary and KK have made this experience seamless and very enjoyable. He has delivered as he say’s!! If anybody is interested in buy a new rig……talk to Gary, he will take good care of you.
Ran into a chum with a bottle of rum
And we wound up drinkin all night

I dont know what this guy is talking about. I never sold him a rig. He is just a fan trying to make me sound good. ;)

Anyway, only got a couple of demo rigs left until June. as all of our Microns are nearly depleted.
We are considering, and probably will buy another 10 demo rigs next week seeing we have so many people wanting them. it will be our last batch we buy until next year though. I think 20+ demo rigs is enough for a small store like us.

If anyone is interested, after these last ten Vector 3's and Pilot ZPX's are loaned out their will not be anymore aavailable until April and that round is filling up fast leaving the next round to start in June.

Always thought spending $50,000 on demo rigs would be a good investment, but it is very addicting and hard to stop buying more and more. At least i now have a rig, or 20 to jump ;)

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Agreed. Just paid for my Vector from Gary. What a great guy.. friendly, professional and honest. I'll get a demo to use in March til my rig is ready in June, I mean how awesome is that!! Will keep you posted on my progress. I like the confidence I have even when I'm on the other side of the country. Dealers need to learn from this guy. Customer service + reasonable price = happy customers!!
:)

www.exoticbodypiercing.com.au

Always thought spending $50,000 on demo rigs would be a good investment, but it is very addicting and hard to stop buying more and more. At least i now have a rig, or 20 to jump ;)

who's money did you buy them with?

By-the-way, do you rip off people in Australia that can see you in person easily? Or just people halfway accross the globe?
Moriuntur omnes, sed non omnes vixerunt.

who's money did you buy them with?

By-the-way, do you rip off people in Australia that can see you in person easily? Or just people halfway accross the globe?

you might be onto something here..

or maybe he just uses the money to buy upfront and uses future sales to actually buy what was paid for..

anyway, it aint good business-practice and may end up biting him in his own butt..

sad anyway. :|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda