jumpnRN

KARNAGE KREW ROCKS!!!!

Would like to tell the story of my new rig buying experience!!

Like most you, I came off of student status with a desire to own my own gear. Did my homework, jumped a couple different rigs, got the advice from my DZO/Rigger and went on a search for gear. I run across Karnage Krew’s website. Look at it top to bottom, and see the feedback they have on their site and on DZ.com

I shoot them an email and get a fast response from Gary!!! What an awesome dude to work with. I give him my information, he offers a few suggestions and the next thing I know……I am ordering a brand new Vector 3 with all the options, a PD reserve and a Cypress. He is even setting me up with a payment plan!!!

If you do not know UPT is advertising a 22 week delivery time of custom containers!! No problem!! KK has this demo program. They send you your reserve and Cypress and send a demo container and a demo main to use until your new container and main are ready!!! At no extra charge! No more rental fees!! During or emails I find out that I am the FIRST person to take advantage of this!!

I receive a package from Aerodyne yesterday……..it is a Pilot with ZPx DOM 10-15-09!! Can you believe it? My “demo” main is a brand spanking new Pilot!!! I cannot wait to see the “demo” container they are sending.

Gary and Karnage Krew kick ass!!! If you need gear, give them a shout. Gary answers emails at all times of the day. I do not think he sleeps. I will buy all of my gear from them!!!

I will post more as the rest of my gear arrives!!!
Ran into a chum with a bottle of rum
And we wound up drinkin all night

Thats awsome:)
Have fun packing your brand new main! Your bad-word vocabulary will increase exponentially:P

And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

Thanks Sam for the words. Kind of wish you had posted this a month ago so I didnt have to go and spend 1000gbp on an advert in the BPA skydive mag :P

Anyway mate, you think you like that PIlot ZPX, wait till you see the container.

All our demo gear is brand new and just coming off the UPT line now and the Aerodyne factory.

Demo gear will NEVER be older than 12 months.

Anyway, Cheers Sam, enjoy it.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Thanks Sam for the words. Kind of wish you had posted this a month ago so I didnt have to go and spend 1000gbp on an advert in the BPA skydive mag :P

Anyway mate, you think you like that PIlot ZPX, wait till you see the container.

All our demo gear is brand new and just coming off the UPT line now and the Aerodyne factory.

Demo gear will NEVER be older than 12 months.

Anyway, Cheers Sam, enjoy it.

Gary, good on you and your company.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Cheers Sparky.
Its just jumpers here in Australia pay something like $50 for gear hire. Alot of people spend close to $1500 on gear hire while they are looking for a second hand rig or they are waiting for one to be made.

I figured this way, if someone purchases our top pick rig (the same stuff we keep in demos) then the wait is rather well known to be a while on UPT containers, so we thought if we start offering Demo rigs for people while they wait, they could take their instructos advice who say you want to do 50-100 jumps on a 190 and then find your self a new 170 rig.
This way they get to buy that 170 and do theior downsizing on a demo rig. If the customer gets their rig and they are not ready to downsize yet then of course we will not just take the rig back.

I dont know mate, I heard for years that people wanted to use a rig when they buy one and wait and i finally sold half my company and got the capital to spend it on a fleet of Microns/Mseries containers, Pilot ZPX canopies and Safire 2's so did so. We also open our first dz gear store next week before heading to the UK to open a second one next year.

None of this would have been possible without a huge amount of support from many manufacturers. All month long we have had boxes and boxes of promo items turning up, windblades galore for the Freestyle swoop park that we are building on our lake with the help of Plamer, who we have just started sponsoring, along with UPT, Cypres and Cookie

Really excited at the moment, just cant wait for the store to open so i can go and hibernate for xmas.

Thanks to everyone ho has helped me get to where I am at the moment. It may not be a big deal to alot of people but a Vision me and my mates had at Eloy is finally falling into place and with enough capital and $70,000 spent on stock I dont think we are going anywhere anytime soon.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Again, good on you Gary. If only more people involved in selling gear and such would take the long term view both the seller and buyer would be better off. It's a little like making jumps with the newer jumpers and not making them pay for it. What goes around comes around. That is a saying from the 70's, but was usually referring to something else. :)
I wish you luck and prosperity in you ventures.

Sparky

My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Thanks Sparky. It means alot to have your respect. You were one of the most respected people on this site when I first started posting here back in 02.
I think you will find there is some awesome customer service in the industry. Ankie set the standards years ago and many of us took notes.
Sandy at aerodyne and Tara and Dorothy at Upt have developed it.
People like myself and mike at chutingstar just figured out how to pass it on to the customers. I'm sure mike is another that has a serious sleeping problem like myself as he will reply to emails as soon as they come in as well.
Then there is likestojump who provides some of the best customer service I have seen an he drakes with customer service. There are many of out there who have made this our lives and the only way to be good at anything is to give it everything.

Anyways, I just have always loved working with newbies. It's the role I have always taken to in this sport. Some people compete, some people just help others get in the sport.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

You guys really need to start taking weekends off... getting email reply on Wednesday is juts scary.:)
Keep up the good work!!

I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne

I havent known Gary very long at all, in fact ive never met the guy - only ever dealt with him online. But it didnt take me long at all to figure out that he is one of the good guys in the sport.

The lengths Gary will go to to make sure you are smiling at the end of the day is unbelievable. If hes not in a position to be able to answer your email in full, he will send you an email apoligising for being busy and explain he will get back to you properly as soon as he is done.

I for one am lining up to purchase every single piece of my equipment from Gary and I promise you - you will not be disappointed if you do the same.

Karnage Krew is the next level of customer service and satisfaction and a lot of other businesses (not just in skydiving) could learn a hell of a lot from Gary.

Enough said.

Thanks Steve.
All your shit arrive five minutes ago.

Plamer also arrive sin NZ next week. Make sure you meet up with him. I see from photos he has been learning to backflip in Pastranas pit. Maybe you can teach him a thing or two?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

That was a major fuck up... never try to make jokes while working :$ What I meant was getting email reply on Sunday (afternoon and all). Not Wednesday.

That is all.

I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne

Absolutely superb. I've been making a lot of jokes recently on the forums as i feel like my IQ is dropping with every thread i read. But this one is a gem. Deserves a bump for such a great service.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

All my ZPX customers have told me that it is NOT like packing a 500 jump canopy. As others in this website have stated.

Doesnt matter what canopy you buy, they will all be dificult to pack brand new.

Also, it does not only depend on the canopy. it epends on the size of rig the canopy is going into, hence the D-Bag.

The container the OP is getting is a container made for a 190 pilot.
So the D-bag is made for a 190 pilot.
Seeing the Pilot is a 188 ZPX it will pack easier into the d-bag because the canopy is smaller than the largest canopy it takes.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

DSE. Thanks mate. Just outfitted my first shop, here in Australia today.
Cant wait for the one we start in the UK next year. It is all go and all on. if I was not to start one in the UK I would be letting someone down, thats the point we are at right now. Really excited, just hope I can draw a salary in a couple of years so it is all worth it.

Opening of the store is this weekend and we have a Skydivers rock concert on the same stage fleetwood mac played on last night.

Photos of the new store are on Facebook, still a little bit to go though.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Awesome, totally awesome. I will definitely be giving KarnageKrew a call when I get my next rig.

Doesn't Bonnie own a gear store where you jump?
I am certain she will hook you up a great rig. Im not saying dont come to me, but if you have a gear store on your dz, you should see them first. I mean, im certain you would go to them when you need a hook knife or rubberbands right? So if they are there selling you $1 profit items day in and day out, they sure could use your business on the bigger purchases to make sure they are there tomorrow.

I am all about selling rigs, but I am also all about jumpers supporting their dz gear stores. (even if you have to get a quote form me first for her to match :P Aye Bonnie)

Bonnie from Gravity Gear, Mike from Chutingstar and Maddy from DZsports have all been there for me when I needed them and to get to the place I am at now. You will never see or hear of me knowingly sell to one of the jumpers at their dz........ so ont tell me if you do :P

.Karnage Krew Gear Store