Brains

Michele. . .

Well, i finally met our wonderful Michele. I had dinner on Monday with her, ScratchTX, and fireflytx. (Yeah, it was tough having dinner with three ladies but hey, someone has to do it.;)) I have been thinking about what to write about this experience. Michele has such a way with words and i didn't want to short change her by not saying everything i was feeling. So now it is thursday, and all i can come up with is:

MICHELE KICKS ASS:D
Thank you Michele, i enjoyed meeting you and Scratch, anytime you are down this way again, make sure you let me know.:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Did I have a great time with you three or what?

Man oh man. That really was the best part of the trip. I spent the next two days cooped up in seminars and with colleagues...eating fancy food.

I swear, spending time with you three, searching for a hairbrush after a few margaritas, playing in the rain (ahem...in a white shirt), and just hanging out with you and learning all sorts of things, trading cutaway stories, and just chatting! How wonderful was that?

Especially wonderful. Thanks for making this trip really special. I think I'd rather have mexican food and margaritas with skydivers than fancy food and expensive wine with colleagues any day of the week.

I had a great time...I'm still trying to catch up on work emails and phone calls, so I have to be brief (well, as brief as *I* ever get...), but more later when I have some time.

Brains, you and your lady just rock. And ScratchTX, you are such a great lady. And I love your hair!!!!;)

Hugs to all!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I was going to try to make it to austin, there was just no way I could make it. Too much school work, plus my two jobs.

I'm really sorry Michele, I really wanted to meet you. We'll meet eventually.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I have...>:(

Oh, I guess I'm not supposed to tell people about that...sorry.>:(:P:P

Did we really NEED to know that?

ew!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yep....... figured this would turn into a discussion of Jeffy's butt.

Everyone should worship Jeff's ass like i do. I think the only reason his GF likes him is cause of his ass. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

this song came on the classic rock station right as i was scanning down the bonfire page.. so of course i had to open this thread first.....

Michelle rocks! even the beatles knew that.....;)

Michelle, ma belle.
These are words that go together well,
My Michelle.

Michelle, ma belle.
Sont les mots qui vont tres bien ensemble,
Tres bien ensemble.

I love you, I love you, I love you.
That's all I want to say.
Until I find a way
I will say the only words I know that
You'll understand.

Michelle, ma belle.
Tres bien ensemble.

I need to, I need to, I need to.
I need to make you see,
Oh, what you mean to me.
Until I do I'm hoping you will
Know what I mean.

I love you.

I want you, I want you, I want you.
I think you know by now
I'll get to you somehow.
Until I do I'm telling you so
You'll understand.

Michelle, ma belle.
Tres bien ensemble.

I will say the only words I know that
You'll understand, my Michelle.

LOLing at you, Firefly. If only you'd've said that while I was there, I'd've checked out his bottom. I will say it is rather, um, attractive, but respect demanded I keep my hands wayyyyyyyyyyy off him. LOLOL!

Patrick, sadly, there was no hot sex (well, at least that I got. There are rumors about a colleague of mine who went to an amateur strip night at a bar, entered and then won 2nd place, and wasn't seen until about noon the next day. Me? I was busy learning how my new company works, thinks, and operates.)

As for me kicking ass, well, perhaps. I'd rather think I'm a kinder, gentler blackbelt though. ROFL.

'Twas great fun...but Brains, I really have ridden in a truck bigger than yours. I know y'all grow things big in Texas (6 feet taller capitol building, e.g.), but there are trucks bigger than yours. ;).

And Zen, "strange timing" indeed. However, you of all folks know there are no coincidences.

As for those who want to meet me, be careful what you wish for ;)...it looks good for me to be at Chicks Rock, and I'm looking forward to meeting some of you then.

And yes, AggieDave, I did like Texas. Austin was great fun, all 7 blocks of it I saw. At least the hotels have great air conditioning...the humidity was amazing, as well as the weather. Storms are nice, and I'm glad one happened. But looking at the sky afterwards, with all the puffy white clouds, I wanted to jump sooooooooooo much. Sigh. I guess that means I'll just have to come back, right?

More later, including TSA, and "random checks." They ain't random.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~