abi1

search more skydiver from Iran

i went to Afghanistan last september, made lots of friends there but some couldnt speak english and i had to use a translator. i am going back next month to visit them, and decided that i wanted to talk to them without a translator, so i am teaching myself from a book and some cds i ordered. couldnt find any dari/farsi classes locally so that was my only option. i am also learning to read, i have the alphabet down and i can phonetically sound out most words, so now its just a matter of getting my vocabulary up to speed.
and the FBI has been monitering me ever since i went to Afghanistan, so what? i have nothing to hide. and yes, i went as a tourist, not military:)

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

Speaking of which, off-topic, but a little lesson from my recent trip to SDLI:

Never, ever, EVER attempt to board a plane with your rig and your Arabic textbooks in the same bag. : )

:S

----------------------------------------
'Of course it hurts. The trick is not *minding* that it hurts.'
- T.E. Lawrence

This thread is SOOOOOOO being monitored by the FBI right now!!!;)

Hi Frenchy

Who knows maybe the FBI started the thread:o. We're doomed, We're all doomed.:(

Next step the "three letter" guy's/gals will be hanging out at manifest with a dog.

R.i.P.

if the Feds started this then i guess they know i can speak some Dari now...so what? like i said i have nothing to hide, i have lots of friends in Afghanistan, and have lots of friends here from Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Iran, etc. again, so what?
hey Feds, i also speak some arabic, are you gonna take me to Guantanamo when i get back from Kabul in november?????
assuming i get back, Inshallah:S

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

Next step the "three letter" guy's/gals will be hanging out at manifest with a dog.
Hey... I saw a guy with a dog at the DZ last week...[:/]

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."