bigway

Tandem T-Shrts

Anyone got any original Tandem T-Shirt ideas?

I am wondering what sort of Phrases people have always thought would be good for a tandem tshirt. You know the tshirts people buy when they do their first tandem.

Would love to hear some ideas, but please let me steal the idea if I cant live without it.

Maybe just a phrase? Maybe a picture and a phrase?
Let us know your phrase that would relate to the tandem passenger and describe the picture on it.

There is a guy who designed the gofast tshirts, and the LandB tshirts. He charges per design, so when I finally figure out a decent tandem tshirt, I will get him to make the design into art.

I am also trying to get him to do a 'horny gorilla' logo. Something like three gorillas wearing rigs and shorts doing the horny gorilla jump and beating their chest. I think it might make a cool brand name for a new line of clothing designs.

Love to hear some ideas. Cant really afford to give th best idea anything cool but I do have a stack of hoodies on their way so maybe a hoodie and a tshirt?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Let us know your phrase that would relate to the tandem passenger and describe the picture on it.

Doesn't have to relate to a tandem jump. Use something an experienced skydiver would wear. "I jumped out of a perfectly good airplane".

If you give them a shirt that brands them as a one jump tandem, when they wear it, it's going to be hard for them to lie about their skydiving experience when they are out at the bar. :D

This is cheezy enough for a tandem person to buy...
:|

"Jumpin out of a plane takes balls. Do you have em?"

Then a pic of of a blacked out Ti and student with drogue coming out and balls hanging down below them.

Why not?
My direction in life is up...then down again REALLY REALLY FAST!!!
Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
D.S. #55

Don't ask! Words cannot explain it! The experience says it all!

With a print of a tandem on it.

I think that works as a commercial tandem tshirt.
Do I get a hoody? :)
Once you have flown, you will walk the Earth with your eyes turned skyward; for there you have been, there you long to return.
-Leonardo de Vinchi