AggieDave

Women drivers (again, but different)

Living in a town full of sorority girls talking on their cellphones while driving the Mustang their daddy bought them while they try to run me and my motorcycle over...I can say I've seen these sorts of things and its true.:P

The one on the moped/scooter is BAD, how damaged do you have to be to put that on backwards?
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!, THAT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY!!!! :D:D:D

Could not agree more:D:D:D:D

Why can't the majority of women drive? It's that hard to sign up for one of those cool driving courses that BMW, Honda, Audi, Mercedes offers? Just cause the name is expensive doesn't mean their driving course is. I had a blast at mine and got to drive really cool cars. Power breaking around 90 degree turns is really fun:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Hey, in that first picture of the mini-van, the back side of the person driving looks like a man's head to me... could be wrong. And in the next two you can't see the drivers... just saying, man! :P:D
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

Hey, in that first picture of the mini-van, the back side of the person driving looks like a man's head to me... could be wrong. And in the next two you can't see the drivers... just saying, man! :P:D

Search your inner self - you KNOW it is true.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The one on the moped/scooter is BAD, how damaged do you have to be to put that on backwards?

hahahaha you should see how some of our students put on their protecs for their first jump

pretty funny pictures though... that woman cop one is priceless :D

MB 3528, RB 1182

It's that hard to sign up for one of those cool driving courses that BMW, Honda, Audi, Mercedes offers? Just cause the name is expensive doesn't mean their driving course is. I had a blast at mine and got to drive really cool cars. Power breaking around 90 degree turns is really fun:)

:)

I see these crazy ones in real life [:/] Scary s*6t sitting next to them!

Take risks not to escape life but to prevent life from escaping

hahahaha you should see how some of our students put on their protecs for their first jump

yup, I've seen that too...:P:ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Paging Stacy! Paging Stacy! Please report to this thread with the picture of your protec on backwards as a student!>:(

I'll post that one when I get home tonight if she doesn't do it first. Muahahaha!
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I stopped riding Motorcycles after 34 years---due to Soccer Moms & cell phones.[:/]
>>>>>>>My sister now has 32 accidents under her belt.B|