Ron

New toys for me

I got some bonus money....That money quickly turned into toys for me.

Toy 1 I blame this toy an Anabel from PD.

Toy2 pic is attached. I blame this toy on Oren from the bomb squad.

Man I love new toys.

Anybody else bought new toys in the last mth?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Just completed my shopping list.

New goodies for backpacking including a new stove, cookset, sleeping bag. There went $300. Bought new lamps for the house the other week too. That was $200 there. :S Thats what I get for falling asleep with TLC on and they ran their stupid home redecorating shows all night.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I got a Suunto Observer arriving... maybe today. Should be a fun new toy.

Nice...Plan on using it as an alti? I have heard nothing but good things about them.

I have been told they have one with a GPS....I would like one of them, but I don't really like digitals..But I would use it for riding.

That's the same Rolex my dad's had for the last couple of decades - very classy watch, beautiful build quality and excellent kinetic winder.

Thanks. I had bought it for my Dad (He just retired). But my parents would not let me give it to him. They said it was to much. So I gave him my Tag that I was wearing and kept the Rollie.

We both won there.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Nice toys!

Toys hell. Nice Avitar!!! ;)...How YOU doin?

We bought this for our home last weekend. Part of the 'new kitchen' in progress.

Uh.....Cute dishwasher??? (I have no idea how to complement someones kitchen appliance?)

I got this one, probably not the best bike on earth, but already quite good for starters...

Nice bike! The only thing that I have been told you might want to get is a Carbon seat post.

But I am just starting also, and just went with what my buddies suggested.

Lots of fun however.

But she is a newly intoduced model -- and you aren't an early adopter of new products.

-I- on the other hand, am.

From the pic she looks like she has been around at least 18 years....So not a new product;)

But you are a lucky man anyway.

Nice bike! The only thing that I have been told you might want to get is a Carbon seat post.

But I am just starting also, and just went with what my buddies suggested.

Lots of fun however.

well my gel seat is quite comfortable... Also go automatic pedals and Shimano Spd-r shoes.

gonna go for a ride in a couple of minutes, just gotta hop in my sexy cyclist shorts... Girls just love that, dunno why :$:P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I really DO like your dishwasher. Mine scrubs dishes like....umm....hands (lol). I did just buy a new refrigerator and washer/dryer last week. The pile of laundry that has accumulated over the last couple of weeks is trying to take over. Phewwww.....

Peace~
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Anybody else bought new toys in the last mth?

New riding lawnmower. It has its own cupholder. It also pulls a little trailer that I can keep the cooler in.

A riding mower is pretty useless if you don't have the trailer because the cupholder will only hold a small cup. A small cooler will hold an entire pitcher of daquiris which equals an entire tank of gas.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Be sure to measure before purchasing the refrigerator....lol. I just "eyeballed" it like I usually do. Good things I have good friends who know something about cabinetry. Mine had to be altered. DOH! :S

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Nice...Plan on using it as an alti? I have heard nothing but good things about them.

Nope - set on my old analogue... will be interesting under canopy given they're accurate to +/- 3ft. But in essence it's just a toy and nothing more.

There are GPS units also - just google suunto and I'm sure you'll hit a page with a run down on a lot of them. There are better ones out there than the Observer for jumping as they have a larger face.

The observer though is stainless and looks good (the rest are plasticy) which for me was more important given that its just a toy.

ps - it was $200 - ebay B|

well my gel seat is quite comfortable... Also go automatic pedals and Shimano Spd-r shoes.

I thought mine would be OK also. But my friends told me the Carbon seat post will absorb some small shocks....Like I said, I really don't know.

Also go automatic pedals and Shimano Spd-r shoes.

I like the term "automatic" pedals....Everyone here was calling them "Clippless"...Which confused me since you have to clip in and out of them.

gonna go for a ride in a couple of minutes, just gotta hop in my sexy cyclist shorts... Girls just love that, dunno why

I swore I was not going to get a bunch of stupid looking, gay-ass bike clothes....And them my buddies told me WHY you wear each article....So now I look like the idiots I used to make fun of.

Since I was looking gay anyway, I went all out and bought this jersey the second I saw it.

http://www.performancebike.com/shop/profile.cfm?SKU=18979&subcategory_ID=1110#

I want this one:
http://www.performancebike.com/shop/profile.cfm?SKU=18145

Sunnto observer. Oh wait, I didn't pay for. I just signed it out from supply

Don't you have to give it back then?;)