mgerra28

Brian MCnenney

I'm sure i spelt your name wrong so quit your bitchin. hey all Brian is competing down in Deland this week-end. I know we all plan on going to the Farm, but how about we switch and go and cheer him on. I believe they have a skyvan otter and some other dinky planes but it will be loads of fun. I think with the support he may place a little higher you know how he is.....lol So just a thought and i'm throwing it out there for you all. He promises to buy a case of beer for us ll:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

B Mac The Virgin Surgin Man you Alabama folks have never heard of him.. He's the Ladies man...lol
Nah, he's a good friend of mine and would be cool to hang out with everyone . We were originally doing night jumps up at the Farm so hopefully, will deland be doing night jumps anyone??

ORFUN #2

I knew the British couldn't speak OR spell!

Yeah, that would be cool if some of the crew headed down to Deland. Jump Saturday and watch the comp, go out Saturday night in Orlando or Daytona, and then maybe go to the beach on Sunday....oh, and Knobby, don't try to sound so charitable...you have motivation to go down there as well.;)

Hey you never know what's going in the heads of those people who speak English with a funny accent.;)

Practicing Friday?

I won't know until Thursday day if I can get Friday off of work or not. If I can, I'll be there Thursday night and jumping Friday.

Where the hell were you this past weekend punk ass?!! I thought you were coming to Tally?

Hey at least I wasn't the one wrestling in KY (no, not Kentucky...yeah that KY!!) with another guy in the ring!

Great 2 horrific mental pictures in the same day.

1st one was a big hairy dude doing yoga (thanks Freeflybella) and now Shimmel in the ring (pun intended :D) with another guy smothered in KY. Just WTF are they doing at the Farm nowdays???

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Hey at least I wasn't the one wrestling in KY (no, not Kentucky...yeah that KY!!) with another guy in the ring!

1st one was a big hairy dude doing yoga (thanks Freeflybella) and now Shimmel in the ring (pun intended :D) with another guy smothered in KY. Just WTF are they doing at the Farm nowdays???

Blues,
Ian

ohh gesse... somone post a photo or the vid please.

we ere watching the video last night who was thta dude you were wrestling with mark. fair play you got to his g-string before he got to yours..oh well ill try and post a clip..brian help meout i suck at computer shi!

ORFUN #2

Blues,
Ian

ohh gesse... somone post a photo or the vid please.

Excuse me, waitress, can we get our f***ing reality check please?! Having been there -as close as possible to the action- I can say that it was more of a human volleyball match in which we basically tossed the girls back and forth to each other. At no time during the match were ANY two men in physical contact with each other. And if you have any doubts, there is PLENTIFUL video coverage of the event, taken from about 11 different angles by 11 different guys who were scared to participate.
I think the funniest one is the one taken from the top of the Ogre's melon-like head as he ran off into the woods to get away from those big, mean, wet, slippery girls. Ooohhhh scaaarryyy boooobies!!!:o

No were bringing chicks as well. Hey, were his new fan club. He pays for all our jumps we support him and we provide the women for him. I can't believe you guys aren't in on this. If were not at the Farm this week-end we'll be bringing the FSU band for you dude so if you hear music as your swooping in. Its for you B mac

ORFUN #2

No were bringing chicks as well. Hey, were his new fan club. we support him and we provide the women for him.

Speaking of which, anyone know a good High School between here and Deland?:o:D
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

So who wants in on the b mac fan club $19.95 includes a 2 hour long video of some poor girl getting slayed. Also, if you act now we'll include brians first attempts at swooping...biff biff biff biff i do have them brian...in fact ill copy a few and send them over this week-end if i am not there:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

ORFUN #2

WOW...Brian has groupies...I want groupies ;) I feel so out of the loop with things in general let alone the skydiving world. I'mm sure I'll hear some stories this weekend. We'll be there Saturday - hell, maybe I'll even come hang Friday while I wait for the man to arrive from KY.

Tonight I tore out my water saturated kitchen floor and am hoping to knock down some walls tomorrow. I'm so impatient - who needs a general contractor.

Can I please get lots of hugs when I see anyone this weekend. I'm in need of some big, long, tight squeezes:P

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...