RoysPlayThing

Birth Control .....

Sorry if this is a repost....:)
Just doing a little fun research here because of a conversation I was having recently with a friend...

Speaking from a prevention of pregnancy only...

What is your birth control of choice ... and why do you prefer the birth control you choose? :)

Personality?

Michael

Oral Pill (for her, not me :)For a few reasons; I hate condoms, they are like swimming in socks. I think the intimacy is much higher without them. And the kinky factor definitely is. Of course, those are all 'anti condom' not pro pill. Those seem to be the two most common options. The 3 months cycle pills are pretty convenient for the female.

On an interesting note, recent research has shown that some women do ovulate more than once a month, explaining the "pill did not work for me" incidents.

I qualify this a bit by differentiating between committed relationships and initial meeting. I would wear a ziploc until I knew them fully (or had test results) :)
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

Just doing a little fun research here because of a conversation I was having recently with a friend...

What is your birth control of choice ... and why do you prefer the birth control you choose? :)

Personality?

Michael

Gareth already mentioned his bad personality.... you can't use that one! :D:D

IUD. Nothing to remember, and no (or these days, fewer) hormones added.

Wendy W.

Hmmm... I think I need to switch off of the pill. Last time I was off for 5-6 months, I dropped 10-12 lbs. like that. Now, it's all back, and a month ago, another 5 lbs. appeared suddenly out of nowhere (well, ok, it was probably the queso, which I've since abandoned)

Plus, my mood has been rather swingy for a while now.

So, Wendy & other IUD users, no discomfort, or worries about effectiveness? No concern about complications? I would LOVE to not take a pill every day.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Personality?

Michael

Gareth already mentioned his bad personality.... you can't use that one! :D:D

I remember Gareth as a young man, coming to me and asking, "please master, teach me how to piss people off".

Tell the truth, grasshopper. Just tell the truth.

Michael

Oral Pill (for her, not me :)For a few reasons; I hate condoms, they are like swimming in socks.

Hmm...get a smaller size!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Bwahahahaahaaaaaaa!!!!

I know, I know...j/k...

OUCH!! :o thats gotta hurt!!!

Oral Pills along with Monogamy is the best although the pill doesn't work for all but I had a friend get pregnant with an IUD so that always has scared me

Aww man.

When did she get pregnant?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Well sometimes it does hurt, but when they say ouch, I stop.

Actually, I heard that sock thing somewhere, and always thought it was a great anaology. You can feel through them, but it is just not the same. Just like jumping in your bare feetses.

Besides I wear very tight socks ;-p
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

Oral Pill (for her, not me :)For a few reasons; I hate condoms, they are like swimming in socks.

:ph34r: so if we do a psychoanalysys on this comment'
you are reference yourself to a penis and the vagina to a pool. which means you fell inadaquate and find it easy to make an excuse such as wearing sock to equivicate your struggles. what this doesnt explain it why you wear socks on your nuts?:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

(I'm kidding with ya, in case youre wondering:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:)
My photos

My Videos

I would go and fix my typos but then it would seem like I added the (I'm kidding part) after the edit:S.

So here's the "LITERATE" person's version of that post

So if we do a psychoanalysis on this comment'
You are referencing yourself to a penis and the vagina to a pool, which means you feel inadequate and find it easy to make an excuse such as wearing sock to equivocate your struggles. What this doesn’t explain it why you wear socks on your nuts?

(I'm kidding with ya, in case you’re wondering)
My photos

My Videos