RoysPlayThing

Birth Control .....

Sorry if this is a repost....:)
Just doing a little fun research here because of a conversation I was having recently with a friend...

Speaking from a prevention of pregnancy only...

What is your birth control of choice ... and why do you prefer the birth control you choose? :)

IUD. Nothing to remember, and no (or these days, fewer) hormones added.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

What is your birth control of choice ... and why do you prefer the birth control you choose? :)

Vasectomy - because I'll never forget.:D

So - that covers BC - Disease prevention - Condoms - the doctors swear by them - And so do I.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Of course, there's always... http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=273&NEXTID=0&PREVID=0&DISPLAYORDER=20040730111857&CAT=tvads&NSFW=yes

Or...http://members.aol.com/infinitydog/technicalvirgin/future.rm

Any probs, seehttp://www.infinitydog.com/technicalvirgin/commercials.html
Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Can some people please explain the reasons you like your certain b.c. ?
:)

Hi, Lany. I really like the Nuvaring the best of all i've tried. It is low hormone because it releases right where it is needed rather than going thru your bloodstream, therefore no mood swings or sexual side effects i've seen. Also, I don't feel it, or see it, and I don't have to remember it every day, either. Only twice a month: Insert, wait 3 weeks, remove, wait one week repeat. My boyfriend doesn't mind it, either, so this is what i'm sticking with! I hated bc pills because I got mood swings and also had sexual side effect (ie, not in the mood, difficult to orgasm, etc).

Angela.

ooo! my we forgot all about the patch. Does she like that method? why?

Can some people please explain the reasons you like your certain b.c. ?
:)

She is an OB/GYN Physician and has a pretty busy schedule sometimes during the week. She used to forget to take her OC from time to time. It was just too hard to keep up with. The patch works like an OC but you don't have to remember it every day. You just change it out every week. You also just don't wear it the week you decide to menstrate (eewww....gross huh?). The patch is more expensive but she gets it for free. Drug reps keep her stocked. Which keeps Jaybird (me) happy and in business!!! :o :$ B|