RoysPlayThing

The Byron Hate...

Ohhh.. little do you know, JP, this is just a sampling of the hate.. Come up to the boogie and experience it for yourself.. >:(

Nice pictures, haters.. >:(

Wow I was wondering when you'd drop your hate-bomb on this thread chopchop. We needed some of that good old classic chopchop-hate.

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

Hmmmm this is true. Pop is hungover most of the time. In fact, I'd say Pop is just about un-hungover when the beer-light comes on. Hehehehe. Pop is cool.

:P:D

Ha ha.. I've heard stories that Pop becomes normal as soon as the beerlight comes on and he takes the first hit of Te-Kill-Ya! :P

I am staying away from that though at the boogie.. I am going for the real hate-drink.. Jack! (remember Lost Prairie Geno?)

Hmmmm this is true. Pop is hungover most of the time. In fact, I'd say Pop is just about un-hungover when the beer-light comes on. Hehehehe. Pop is cool.

:P:D

Ha ha.. I've heard stories that Pop becomes normal as soon as the beerlight comes on and he takes the first hit of Te-Kill-Ya! :P

I am staying away from that though at the boogie.. I am going for the real hate-drink.. Jack! (remember Lost Prairie Geno?)

Yeah, Geno. You remember the Jack?:)

Yeah, Geno. You remember the Jack?:)

Kev, yes I remember the jack. I remember the big-taco too.B|

Feel the hate...
Photos here

Hee, hee........I'm with you all and I haven't even been to Byron. Guess it's cause I know a few of you that hang there.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Yeah, Geno. You remember the Jack

I think I remember one of you haters handing me the rest of the bottle of Jack.. after I killed off the last of my Goldschlager......I killed it too.....not that there was ALLLLLL that much left in there:ph34r:

Yeah, Geno. You remember the Jack

I think I remember one of you haters handing me the rest of the bottle of Jack.. after I killed off the last of my Goldschlager......I killed it too.....not that there was ALLLLLL that much left in there:ph34r:

Yeah I think Jack the Hater will be in Byron too, so will his friend Crown :P

OOOO Do I hear party?

Iwan

Byron hates the game but loves da Players...B|

Or was it hates the players and loves the game?!:S

Nice pics...

No distinctions. It's pretty much random, indiscriminate hate.:P Byron hate is like the ghetto drive-by of hate. Ya never know what it's gonna hit.

Feel the hate...
Photos here