kai2k1

Is there anything wrong with this??

Wife's friend comes over while we are at work and drinks the rest of the beer i had in the fridge, tells wife that she is drinking MY beer and says she'll pay for it. Leaves a check for $10 on the kitchen table and leaves me no beer.

Point being is that if i want beer after work I will have to go and get it. I feel like im running a fucking drive thru here!!

Wife says im over reacting by being pissed off about this. I think i'm perfectly within my rights to be pissed!! what do you all think.

GRRRRR

\

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

Start buying more beer. Cheap beer for your wife's friend to drink (and leaving $10 on the table), and better beer for yourself. Disguise the more better beer as some disgusting soda that no one in their right mind would drink.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

If it's the first time its happened, yes over reacting. If it is a recurring thing, not at all.

Just make it clear that you want beer when you get home not a check that allows you to get beer. If it happens again after explaining, then its your wife you need to talk with and not the friend. Your house your rules.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Tell them both that if it happens again, they owe you a 3-way.

Damn quade! I knew I liked you for some reason.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I guess the question that still needs to be asked is a pretty important one;

Did she drink 5 bucks worth of beer and leave a 10? If so, don't say a word. Any more than that drank and I'd be expecting a service fee.

(And make sure the check doesn't bounce, it's happened to me)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

yes. you can always have a beer or three if they are in the fridge... but you'd better NOT take the last one (of anything of mine) without asking ME first....

who knows i'd likely give it to you anyway...

I wouldn't have a problem with it , I like to know people are having a good time. Plus you might be able to segway this into a 3-some one day. Most stores sale beer, stop bitching and drive the 10 mins round trip.:)

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

yes. you can always have a beer or three if they are in the fridge... but you'd better NOT take the last one (of anything of mine) without asking ME first....

who knows i'd likely give it to you anyway...

Here here...
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

That's a capital offense in my book. I'd be PISSED. Why couldn't she buy beer on the way over?>:( Fuck the money. I want my beer after a hard day at work. Seems really inconsiderate to me
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I'm not sure how to vote.

Do you mean YES, you have a right to be upset, and we should explain why, and NO, you have no right to be upset.

or

Do you mean YES, it's OK to drink the beer and leave you a cheque and we should explain why, and NO, its not OK to drink the beer?

(Just as well I don't vote in Florida...)

t
It's the year of the Pig.

I see nothing wrong with it. But only because it's not MY beer. Then it would be wrong.

It stings a little, but I've got to whole-heartedly agree with PhillyKev on this one. :D

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

I was gonna saw it's okay as long as there's beer left in the fridge so you don't have to go out again, but lying to you and trying to make you believe that you actually drank it is bull.

So it happened more than once, I say you piss in a bottle (remember which one it is and make sure you drank all the beer out of it first) and wait for the inevitable, but that's just me.

thanks kallend, i needed the laugh.
----------------------------------------------------------
and glasses

Yeah, i caught that too. Oh well, we can blame it on beer withdrawal.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!