DaGimp

2 time loser

well, i am now a 2 time loser.....i have tried to be a golden knight now for two years.....first time i broke my ankle and now this morning i have been cut from tryouts......guess my personality is not what is in the best intrest for the team.

this upsets me because not only do i feel that i let myself down, but my family and all my friends who thinks/knows i can do it. and for this i am sorry.

third times the charm, right? :(:(:(
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

well, i am now a 2 time loser.....i have tried to be a golden knight now for two years.....first time i broke my ankle and now this morning i have been cut from tryouts......guess my personality is not what is in the best intrest for the team.

this upsets me because not only do i feel that i let myself down, but my family and all my friends who thinks/knows i can do it. and for this i am sorry.

third times the charm, right? :(:(:(

Don't give up! You can be the WORLD'S best belly-flyer! :D

Don't get down on yourself. It's awesome that you tried out. They prolly won't let you in cause you're too hot and they don't want all the girls giving you all the attention. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

The first step in growth is self-acceptance. You may be a loser, but that is ok.

Try an alternative path. They have womens slots on the team. Wear a dress for the next tryout (unless you are uncomfortable with costumes :)). If they discover that you are not a women, they can't ask about the dress - it's a policy now. ;)

Jake, No apologies necessary, its their loss. In the last year and a half I have known you to be professional, courteous, skilled, hard working and safe.

You sure you're talking about the right guy? :P

I got an idea. Convince the army they need a wingsuit demo group. You can be the instructor/captain and use that BMI rating. Like you said, always next year. Good luck!!!
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Hugs honey. I know how much this means to you. I have to say it is their loss. Maybe one day they will realize it. In the meantime know we love you and think you are a sweetie.

Hugs

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Try an alternative path. They have womens slots on the team. Wear a dress for the next tryout (unless you are uncomfortable with costumes ). If they discover that you are not a women, they can't ask about the dress - it's a policy now.

You're right. The key is always to find a nitch. :P

The first step in growth is self-acceptance. You may be a loser, but that is ok.

Try an alternative path. They have womens slots on the team. Wear a dress for the next tryout (unless you are uncomfortable with costumes :)). If they discover that you are not a women, they can't ask about the dress - it's a policy now. ;)

Dude, I'm diggin' this idea...But...I'm not sure how Jake looks in a dress...especially at full altitude...:D:ph34r::D...

~R+R:)...Try, try again...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

OK, OK, quit feeling sorry for yourself, brush the dust off and move out. Give me a call or answer your e-mails. No one thinks your a loser because of this.....you have far GREATER things that people could draw that conclusion from....and some of them are on video. :P Gimme a holler bro.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

JAKE!!! Its all good!! You tried out and next year the team will still be there.

I'll say it right here, I'm really proud to know you and I'm sure you'll get in when the time is right.

When you do, don't you DARE go all 'rock star' on us or I'll remind you what the five fingers said to the face! Hugs~~April
EDIT: LOSER? YOU? PUURRRRLEEEEZE

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!