ECVZZ

fuck buddies...

Part of me says go for it(Dick)part says forget it!(head)Hell,I don't get that lucky!When you work with as many people as I have over the yrs(26 yrs.),you stop and think more about what can go wrong.I like things casual.Hoping this means I respect my work mates enough to not push a relationship where it might not need to go?Think,Drink,then think again!

I learned a lesson... don't ever start anything with somebody at the office EVER!!! It's a long list of why-nots there I won't even go into. If you can get her to quit or transfer or you quit for another job, then go for it... otherwise just let it go.

don't ever start anything with somebody at the office EVER!!!

It takes A LOT of will power some days but I have so far NOT dated any flight attendants. I smile.....I'm nice to them....I joke with them......but DO NOT date them. Have I mentioned how much will power that takes some days? :S:D

Don't even thinking about taking work home with you unless you like the drama factor 24/7

Yep...........I don't need that at work!!! I have enough problems with them as it is. There's a whole class of FA's that just plain HATE us. I have NO idea why....they just do. *shrug*:D I'm thinking it's that once upon a time one of my colleagues came on her back and never called her again. Just a guess though......:D:D

Don't even thinking about taking work home with you unless you like the drama factor 24/7 :S

I worked for a company with a call center, lots of early 20's hotties. Most of the guys chased them so the high 30's gals were fairly aggressive.

The older married women would chase almost anything. Then afterwards, they rip into him during the hen-party lunch. Then his life would suck for 6-8 months. Not only drama, but they'd cut his throat in meetings.

Avoiding people at work is the best idea imaginable. You can tell people, but they rarely listen.

Gee... I can't image that any of you guys would be like that!

A few months ago I had an FA tell me about a friend of her's. Apparently she was "dating" a guy from my office. Not sure who it is....the girl wouldn't give up the name. Well.....she was hooking up every time he stayed in Newark. So....she gets knocked up. Come to find out........the guy has a wife and a couple kids. :o He tells her basically "Don't call here no more!" :D:S I guess stuff like that causes some ill will.

no matter who it is, I found there's need for a certain TRUST level. Things must be mutual and understood prior to "THE BOINK!";)

Yeah the work "oopsie-pregnancy!" scares travel through the office like SHOCKWAVES.

I did forget to mention that if you're already on your way out of the company, feel free to screw away! I had a blast the last 6 mos. I was @ USAA. :D

no matter who it is, I found there's need for a certain TRUST level. Things must be mutual and understood prior to "THE BOINK!";)

Fortunately, no one ever tells fibs...:)

"Sure, I love monster trucks shows... the all-night Star Trek marathon is a great way to spend Friday night... sure, no strings-attached sex is the best idea..."

hmmm it worked for me last month!

;) there was this woman I'd been friends with for a long time. we used to go out back in 1988-90, but we were still friends after we broke up. I was visitng family in Boston, & she & I went out to see a band, and afterwards wound up at her placeB|.

I think part of the reason it worked was that neither one of us had gotten any in a really long time, so we sorta, took care of each other!;)

hey, what are friends for??
B|
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Now....I have had many a fuck buddy in my time....

I'm sure it was great, until the zookeeper found out and chased you away.

More often than not though.....they get attached.

That was because of the velcro on your clothes.

You're beeing way too serious, Clay. Lack of sheep, perhaps. :P

Part of me says go for it(Dick)part says forget it!(head)Hell,I don't get that lucky!When you work with as many people as I have over the yrs(26 yrs.),you stop and think more about what can go wrong.I like things casual.Hoping this means I respect my work mates enough to not push a relationship where it might not need to go?Think,Drink,then think again!

NEVER EVER EVER EVER date someone from work. When shit hits the fan, you are a walking HR violation at her mercy. You need to decide how important your job is to you, if you dont care if you loose it, go ahead and mess around. If the place is potential career or you are strapped for cash, kindly decline, put her number into your phone, and call to "find out how she is doing" when either you or her leave the company.

JUDY: I recommend not becoming a fuck budy with a friend that is very dear to you. You know, the kind of friend that would hurt real bad to loose. IMO its not worth the risk. The best fuck buddies are people who you know nothing about and they know nothing about you. This also prevents to common circle of friends and potentially avoiding them at common places like parties.

You meet fuck buddies in the most random places. Most importantly you need to make your intentions clear, none of the hinting crap or assuming, like they can read your mind. You need to to express it in your attitude, your body langauge, as well as communicate it. You can still be friends with them and go out to have a good time, but continue to tell yourself that what is there is not real and it is not going anywhere, its all in good fun. If you find yourself in a position where you begin to see yourself dating this person, you need to take a step back and start from square 1. Tell them that you are beginning to develop feelings and that a choice must be made to be 1) exclusive or 2) cut ties and end it.

There are exceptions to every rule, and my post is not concrete, simply the rules I play by to prevent me or her from being emotionally crushed, as that hurts way more.

With that being said, I have had good and bad experiences, I've learned many lessons, and NEVER fucked an ex, they are ex's for a reason. I would and most likely will do it again. Mark me down for "all for it"

I'd never start up w/ someone at work. It'd be the 'puppy pissing in it's own food or water bowl' (not sure how the saying goes) There are so many other places to find suitable playmates. Don't mess w/ your income. It keeps you jumping. Also, I'd never mess w/ a teacher or jm (if mine). Also, I'd highly recommend asking EVERYONE over 30 if they're married. The 1x you forget to ask can really, really suck. I'd hate thinking I'd accidently messed w/ something sacred.

Also, I'd highly recommend asking EVERYONE over 30 if they're married.

Not that I know ANYTHING about this but (I won't go there)... if you're a guy and you're friends with a woman who is 30+, ask about kids (even if they aren't married or never were married!).

I know it seems disheartning, but there a lot of women who try to hide that past or obscure it up front, and don't reveal their intentions. They might be afriad it will scare you off. Ask those questions up front (if those things bother you), it saves her from wasting her time because you aren't what she's looking for, even if she says otherwise.