manufcrules

Need help buying 1st chute.

Let me just help you out a little bit. Skydivers think they are the coolest and smartest people in the world. Obviously its not very true. They really are retarded individuals who have nothing better to do than jump from planes and drink beer. To further answer your question, there is a piece of equipment you could buy with no skydiving experience. Its called the Evacuchute. go to this website http://www.evacuchute.com/ Dont listen to everybody who thinks they are so cool. They are just lame smartasses and think they own the entire universe. This site will show you how to jump from a building in an emergency situation without any experience.

I hope this helps

Let me just help you out a little bit. Skydivers think they are the coolest and smartest people in the world. Obviously its not very true. They really are retarded individuals who have nothing better to do than jump from planes and drink beer. To further answer your question, there is a piece of equipment you could buy with no skydiving experience. Its called the Evacuchute. go to this website http://www.evacuchute.com/ Dont listen to everybody who thinks they are so cool. They are just lame smartasses and think they own the entire universe. This site will show you how to jump from a building in an emergency situation without any experience.

I hope this helps

Skydivers are cool.
JUst as FMX riders, Snowboarders, Kite Boarders, Racing drivers, etc etc etc are.

Where else do you think the world 'cool' comes from?

Personally, next time a terrorist attacks a building in America, I hope to god that a group of people start jumping out of their buildings after reading a book that taught them ho to skydive.

It would make for some good tv.

I hope someone gets it on video, thats all i can say.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I have always wondered what is going on in this video of yours?
http://www.youtube.com/smallquist28

Also this one seems strange again. What is the point of uploading these? I notice you got very abusive when you were asked about it, so maybe you could explain amongst your skydiving mates. IS she still your girlfriend?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhkuMvdrEvo&NR=1

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I hope this helps

But those BASE jumpers are much worse than us skydivers! :$

Bigway, Dude, the guy wants a parachute to jump out and atleast try to live if his apartment high rise catches fire. They make high rise emergency building parachutes. They aren't BASE jumping pros man, just a individual like everybody else that wants to possibly have a last resort to saving their life. If the victims of 911 had evacuchute, atleast statistically some people would have lived.

Thread necromancy is one thing. Fine, everyone needs a hobby. But why this one, of all threads?

(Oh wait, you dug up a four year old discussion to mention a brand name in your second post ever (your first one being part of the discussion four years ago, also mentioning the same brand). You're an astroturfer, not a hobbyist. What's up, new venture capital round due?)
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

Doug_Davis

This is why the forums need a report function. To alert Mods to obvious spammers like this guy.

Send a PM. They've been pretty responsive in my experience.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo