bigway

yeeee, ffffinnn haaa, finally have broadband!!!

sorry for that intro, but i finally have broadband, i am travelling the uk from nz and finally have what i need to keep me happy in this country( with all the bad weather). Anyway, could someone please tell me more about the premier membership? i would like to know if you find the extras that come with it worth it.? I think just donating to this web site will be a feel good thing. The second thing i reackon is that you should only be able to post in the forums if you have at least donated. Sangrio makes a good point in the sense of keeping this site alive. Do not flame me, as soon as i have my bank account out of overdraft the next expense will be my membership.
Blue skies all, and few clouds, or no visits to the united kingdom:P
Bigway

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

YOU SUCK>:(>:(
You suck soo bad>:(
I was just told yesterday that I'm too friggin far from the exchange so I can't get broadband>:(

YOU SUCK;):P:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

oh....too bad.... i have heard that for the last year and a half in this country....so all i can say is enjoy...everyone else, pretend this message is not here and come to our website on www.skydiveauckland.com where i can show you the cheapest and best jump package you will find in the world during your winter.....(I hope!!).
otherwise i hope we can show you a great winter...well summer in my country!!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store