christoofar

Pregnancy and Horniness

....2 hours....~~~April

:D:D:D:D

No seriously... I was thinking somewhere around the 1st trimester but I was told by a female (who has never had kids) it hits much later... even after she's showing... that can't be right!

....2 hours....~~~April

hehe.... aprilcat, i'm gonna make a stretch here and say you were horny before getting pregnant, which would probably explain -that- condition!

IIRC, about 3 months... held steady for a while, then started to really climb around month 8...

others have said it wasn't so much a chronological when, but "after the morning (and afternoon and evening) sickness stopped".... which tends to be about the end of the 3rd month...

DISCLAIMER: not being in the "suseptible to pregnancy" population, i have no personal experience... only anecdotal :ph34r:
Michael Hart

Wow....

So that's about when the cutoff is and the "You did this to me you BAST***" phase kicks in?

:P:P:P:P:P

That is known as labor which can last anywhere from 2 hours to a week or more.~~April

Hahah I thought it would come up earlier than that. :D

by a female (who has never had kids)

Isn't it funny that those who never had kids are the experts in pregnancy iand parenting..:D:D I say the best mothers are those without children..LOL

Honestly, it's like everthing. People are different and the hormones affect everone differently. I was only nauseus in the morning and once I puked I was fine. My food cravings really didn't start till the second trimester. On the other hand, my other cravings were always there..:)

Well Mr cristoofar I don't relate to be any kind of expert,
but from experience I can tell you that in the middle an latter part of pregnancy
Most women do experience a certain, as you so nicely put it "horniness"
it may be due to the rising levels of testosterone (wheres my spell check)
an some other hormones present.

From my experience making love to a pregnant woman (wife/partner I hope)
was some of the most tender moments of my life

I know I've 9 NINE children

Gone fishing

Ok so this topic comes up in front my mother. She couldn't answer it because it's been 27 years...

So I'll ask the ladies: bout when during pregnancy do the "hornies" kick in? :D

They kicked in right away for me... but i was horny to begin with so it was really funny.
I wanted to stop everything and do it everywhere... uh oh!!... :o I haven't been on a 20 year pregnancy have I? :o:D

Ok so this topic comes up in front my mother. She couldn't answer it because it's been 27 years...

They kicked in right away for me... but i was horny to begin with so it was really funny.
I wanted to stop everything and do it everywhere... uh oh!!... :o I haven't been on a 20 year pregnancy have I? :o:D

I bet you made your husband tired. :P

Second tri. Same hormones, just lots more of them. Not only horniness, but being overly sentimental, inappropriately unhappy, lunatic happy, absent-minded, and "nesting".

Of course, when the "Macys Day Float" phase arrives, the baby sits on the bladder.

"I'm really horny, but I need to pee first... but who cares, you just think I'm Fat And Unattractive, so could you just hold me a little after I finish dusting..." :S

The "you did this to me" phase is because of the aching of the parts. Back, feet, legs, hips... The only cure for it is floating in the pool.

I bet you made your husband tired. :P

He was very tired, but he took it and he liked it. :D:)

Hmm that makes me wonder why women have more than one kid to begin with.... doesn't all that nightmarish hell race through your mind as you're getting boinked?

All I have to hear is a toddler scream on the TV and that does it for me... game over :D

One of my freinds who has a 1 and a half year old says that she's still traumatized by the pregnancy/birth. She can hardly even have sex anymore, and when she does, she freaks out worrying that she's pregnant again.

And yes, she's happily married now as well as when she got pregnant initially. But her pregnancy and delivery were horrid. [:/]

Kelly

That's just wrong on SO many levels ROFMAO :D

But you can look at it this way, you will always have someone packing your rig for you at the DZ, maybe even several. Kids are useful for some things! :ph34r: