skymama

Eloy: Who, What, When?

Skymama:
26th (late) -3rd
Freeflying, hybrids, tracking (in my Pantz that love my ass!), jumps with Newbies who don't know who to ask to jump with them.

TB99:
24th (late) - 1st (midday)
Mostly wingsuit, but will do freeflying here and there and tracking.

Gawain:
29th (early I hope!) - 2nd (through afternoon)
RW (mmm 4-way), hybrids. I don't know how to freefly. But I like watching while being a base in a hybrid.

WrongWay:
26th thru the 1st
FREEFLY, Hybrids, Tracking dives. Gonna take my AD, wish me luck guys!! SEE YA THERE!

Sunshine:
26th - 5th
Freefly, speed stars, birdman rodeos, hybrids. I'm a coach and willing to do coach jumps too (i'll pay my own slot). My most important jump is gonna be my balloon jump on the 28th. Seems we have an awesome group of 8 on our hop. :)

Groundzero:
26th thru 4th... Bird-man only... when I received my suit there were no instructions on "removing from rig", so sorry that's all I can do.

DaGimp
26th-4th
FF, RW, Hybrid, Flock, Video, Balloon, Night New Years Eve....Jack of all trades master of none.

Taz
25th afternoon till Jan 5th
FREEFLY, try my first Birdman, high altitude, Night jump New Year's eve, tracking! I just basically want to jump my ass off and improve my freeflying as much as possible... but I like jumping with newbies too!

Alanab:
26th afternoon until jan 1st
Freefly, 1st high alti, 1st balloon, 1st night jump, hybrids, maybe some rw. anyone wanna come play with me?

Turtlespeed:
24th (Late) to the 28th (mid day)
I have recently started flying camera, so anyone wanting some free amature video for belly jumps, let me know and I will do my best.

MochaSkyChick:
23rd(Late Maybe) to Jan 3rd
Freeflying, RW, Balloon Jumps, High Altitude, tracking, hybrids, hope to try a BirdMan, fun, fun, fun...

JTVAL W/ mocha,piglit,brandoliem)
23rd to 2nd jan
All stlyes as long as we're having fun and being safe!

LouDiamond: 21- 5th jan
Teaching Birdman/coaching/ big way flocking/ rodeo/filming . I'll do some bigways and DZ.com jumps and even a hybrid for the fun of it. All low timers are invited to jump with me

Deuce,with BigBen, VideoScooter Cornholio, and Skymama. late Friday the 26th,- 31st (maybe 2nd)

Amazon
30th DEC- 4 Jan

wingnut 24th dec -31st dec
birdman, freeflying, free video (you want it i'll do it but i ain't as good as duece) and any rw that only requires me to get in my slot and turn maybe 2 points.. i hate remebering what goes next..

CanuckInUSA
Dec 22nd (I hope) - Jan 3rd (I hope)
Freeflying, freeflying and some more freeflying from high altitudes. Some hybrids, maybe a balloon jump if I can wake up early enough. Maybe a birdman jump (or two) and of course lots more freeflying. I'm willing to do bigger way jumps with those who are experienced and also willing to do two-way jumps with the new freefliers (I fly a camera and might make you famous).

Skypup:
27th - 3rd. (Approx.)
RW, Hopefully geting invited on some Big ways, Getting some freefly coaching, Tracking dives, and a few more birdman jumps, and DZ.records of course.

Aviatrr
25th(later afternoon) - 31st, maybe as late as the 4th if I can get the time off from work
Freeflying, Birdman, hybrids, RW(nothing too serious, just fun stuff), video(of every jump, of course), tracking, high altitude, anything else that anybody wants to do. Willing to jump with anybody, whether they're brand new to the sport or a 15,000 jump wonder. Only firm thing so far is balloon jump on the Sun the 28th PM.

SunnyDee123
Dec. 25th (late) - Jan. 2 (afternoon)
Freeflying (jumping my little butt off to get solid on my head) with anyone who is willing to go out and play with me (and maybe teach me a few things :P, balloon jump (27th), high altitude jump (at some point)....and whatever else comes up.

Brains
Dec. 26th- Jan. 1st or 2nd
Freeflying, RW, Hybrids(base or hanging), tracking(i don't need no stinking pantZ), maybe a balloon jump, coaching(i pay slot) and i will be bringing several cases of Shiner Bock in the spirit of Aggiedave.:D I will also make it a point to bother skymama since she said that seeing a pic of me makes me easier to avoid.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

unless I can find a way to get from Idaho to Arizona earlier

i'm driving from north utah.. but i'm leaving on the mrning of the 24th so you woul mis christmas at home......

Skymama:
26th (late) -3rd
Freeflying, hybrids, tracking (in my Pantz that love my ass!), jumps with Newbies who don't know who to ask to jump with them.

TB99:

Gawain:
RW (mmm 4-way), hybrids. I don't know how to freefly. But I like watching while being a base in a hybrid.

WrongWay:
26th thru the 1st
FREEFLY, Hybrids, Tracking dives. Gonna take my AD, wish me luck guys!! SEE YA THERE!

Sunshine:
26th - 5th
Freefly, speed stars, birdman rodeos, hybrids. I'm a coach and willing to do coach jumps too (i'll pay my own slot). My most important jump is gonna be my balloon jump on the 28th. Seems we have an awesome group of 8 on our hop. :)

Groundzero:
26th thru 4th... Bird-man only... when I received my suit there were no instructions on "removing from rig", so sorry that's all I can do.

DaGimp
26th-4th
FF, RW, Hybrid, Flock, Video, Balloon, Night New Years Eve....Jack of all trades master of none.

Taz
FREEFLY, try my first Birdman, high altitude, Night jump New Year's eve, tracking! I just basically want to jump my ass off and improve my freeflying as much as possible... but I like jumping with newbies too!

Alanab:
Freefly, 1st high alti, 1st balloon, 1st night jump, hybrids, maybe some rw. anyone wanna come play with me?

Turtlespeed:
I have recently started flying camera, so anyone wanting some free amature video for belly jumps, let me know and I will do my best.

MochaSkyChick:
Freeflying, RW, Balloon Jumps, High Altitude, tracking, hybrids, hope to try a BirdMan, fun, fun, fun...

23rd to 2nd jan

Teaching Birdman/coaching/ big way flocking/ rodeo/filming . I'll do some bigways and DZ.com jumps and even a hybrid for the fun of it. All low timers are invited to jump with me

Deuce,with BigBen, VideoScooter Cornholio, and Skymama. late Friday the 26th,- 31st (maybe 2nd)

Amazon
30th DEC- 4 Jan

birdman, freeflying, free video (you want it i'll do it but i ain't as good as duece) and any rw that only requires me to get in my slot and turn maybe 2 points.. i hate remebering what goes next..

CanuckInUSA
Freeflying, freeflying and some more freeflying from high altitudes. Some hybrids, maybe a balloon jump if I can wake up early enough. Maybe a birdman jump (or two) and of course lots more freeflying. I'm willing to do bigger way jumps with those who are experienced and also willing to do two-way jumps with the new freefliers (I fly a camera and might make you famous).

Skypup:
27th - 3rd. (Approx.)
RW, Hopefully geting invited on some Big ways, Getting some freefly coaching, Tracking dives, and a few more birdman jumps, and DZ.records of course.

Aviatrr
25th(later afternoon) - 31st, maybe as late as the 4th if I can get the time off from work
Freeflying, Birdman, hybrids, RW(nothing too serious, just fun stuff), video(of every jump, of course), tracking, high altitude, anything else that anybody wants to do. Willing to jump with anybody, whether they're brand new to the sport or a 15,000 jump wonder. Only firm thing so far is balloon jump on the Sun the 28th PM.

SunnyDee123
Freeflying (jumping my little butt off to get solid on my head) with anyone who is willing to go out and play with me (and maybe teach me a few things :P, balloon jump (27th), high altitude jump (at some point)....and whatever else comes up.

Gremlin
Dec 25 (late) - Jan 3 (Late)
Balloon jumps, first birdman (if I can find someone to show me what to do, first high altitude and big ways in prep for the Herc boogie.
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

i'm driving from north utah.. but i'm leaving on the mrning of the 24th so you woul mis christmas at home......

I don't even get to Idaho until about 4:00 on Christmas day, so that's not gonna work, unfortunately.

Here's the list with my name added onto it... I didn't follow the rules the first time.

Skymama:
26th (late) -3rd

TB99:

Gawain:

WrongWay:
26th thru the 1st

Sunshine:
26th - 5th

Groundzero:

DaGimp
26th-4th

Taz

Alanab:

Turtlespeed:

MochaSkyChick:

23rd to 2nd jan

Amazon
30th DEC- 4 Jan

CanuckInUSA

Skypup:
27th - 3rd. (Approx.)

Aviatrr

SunnyDee123
Freeflying (jumping my little butt off to get solid on my head) with anyone who is willing to go out and play with me (and maybe teach me a few things , balloon jump (27th), high altitude jump (at some point)....and whatever else comes up.

Gremlin
Balloon jumps, first birdman (if I can find someone to show me what to do, first high altitude and big ways in prep for the Herc boogie.

Lolie
Jan 1-Jan 5 (or so) ...unless I can find a way to get from Idaho to Arizona earlier. (Anyone have an extra seat driving from somewhere in the PNW? I'll be a super-fun passenger, I promise! ;))

Whatever jumps, FF, RW... I'm bringing my belly suit in the hopes that I can re-learn some of the stuff I forgot now that I FF all the time. I'd love to do a balloon jump, too.

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Brains
tracking(i don't need no stinking pantZ)

Get you ass in a pair of pants and the chicks will be clamoring for you! ;)

I will also make it a point to bother skymama since she said that seeing a pic of me makes me easier to avoid

Silly, I didn't say I was going to avoid you, I just said you made it easier. There are way more people on my list who I'm going to avoid more than you! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Maybe i will demo some pantz and see what the response is before i buy

It will be a tough job, but I'll volunteer to be the official "Pantz ass checker-outer". It's the least I can do for mankind.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

PantZ totaly rule and I will be sporting mine in a most smack booty fashion. Those who have them know the deal. If you haven't tried them you need to demo a pair while your in Eloy. You won't be sorry.;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I'm dreaming of Eloy more than Christmas this year. Today I'm wondering who's going to be there at the same time that I will. There are so many people on my list that I want to jump with! So, if you want, tell us when you're coming and what kind of jumps you're itching to do.

Me:
26th (late) -3rd

Gonna be awefully freezy up there at 13K + 120 mi/hr wind chill factor = no thanks, Ive frozen my butt off enough times this year so my dues are paid.

Have fun.:)

Skymama:
26th (late) -3rd

TB99:

Gawain:

WrongWay:
26th thru the 1st

Sunshine:
26th - 5th

Groundzero:

DaGimp
26th-4th

Taz

Alanab:

Turtlespeed:

MochaSkyChick:

23rd to 2nd jan

Amazon
30th DEC- 4 Jan

CanuckInUSA

Skypup:
27th - 3rd. (Approx.)

Aviatrr

SunnyDee123
Freeflying (jumping my little butt off to get solid on my head) with anyone who is willing to go out and play with me (and maybe teach me a few things , balloon jump (27th), high altitude jump (at some point)....and whatever else comes up.

Gremlin

Lolie
Jan 1-Jan 5 (or so) ...unless I can find a way to get from Idaho to Arizona earlier. (Anyone have an extra seat driving from somewhere in the PNW? I'll be a super-fun passenger, I promise! ;))

KerMor
Dec 28 - Jan 2
Hybrid, Tracking Dive, Special H-Town Funnels, hopefully some bigway, freefly, jumping with newbies, all with video :)

You can't determine the length of your life
- but you can control its height and depth.

Skymama:
26th (late) -3rd

TB99:

Gawain:

WrongWay:
26th thru the 1st

Sunshine:
26th - 5th

Groundzero:

DaGimp
26th-4th

Taz

Alanab:

Turtlespeed:

MochaSkyChick:

23rd to 2nd jan

Amazon
30th DEC- 4 Jan

CanuckInUSA

Skypup:
27th - 3rd. (Approx.)

Aviatrr

SunnyDee123

Gremlin

Lolie

KerMor
Dec 28 - Jan 2
Hybrid, Tracking Dive, Special H-Town Funnels, hopefully some bigway, freefly, jumping with newbies, all with video :)
FreeFlyGoddess
pretty much everyday...
Well Duh, freeflying, hybrids, tracking, hopefully I can ride a birdman or two, a balloon jump with alanab and most importantly Our Badger jumps!!!!

The 26th thru late on the 3rd.

I wanna do my first Birdchic, freeflyn, hybrid, trackin, balloooooon, and New Years night jump... if I can stay sober. Love to jump with newbies!

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."