bigway

Small competition. Vector 3 design.

Well its no secret, The past 6 months have been really bloody tought for this small business I run that has now become very large. I am sad to say we have let a few people down, we have and will always come through but many of the smaller things have been put to the side, not on purpose, just so many damn orders for just me to do on my own.
The demo rigs, kicked off a huge stire and became very overwhelming, while at the same time, moving to a small dropzone and then the past month moving to the largest Sports dropzone in the southern hemisphere. I have also had my fair share of personal problems.

The hardest part of all of this was trying to find someone to work for me. There are loads of people who offer but nobody has what i was personally wanting in my company, and that si someone who wants to help the sport and not just be concerned on how much they will get paid.
We finally found some staff and along with being at the largest dropzone in Australia and about to purchase a further 12 demo rigs to og with out already 15 demo rigs, we are going to be very busy.

We stopped taking rig orders in Feb after realising I could no longer provide the customer service that means so much to myself doing this, now we have got things straightened and renovated our new shop and have staff we are full steam ahead. I ask for anyone who is waiting on anything, please bear with me a further week or two and everything will be in place.

Sure some people will bitch and moan and not give a shit about my excuses, but they just dont understand that the excuses are complications i too have to put up with and sort out. Most people know i sit behind my computer for the past four years working 18 hours a day giving instant customer service, right when these demo rigs launched i was getting offers from all over the world and it meant i had to spend alot of my time on the road, on the phone and visiting new places and accountants, lawyers and all the crap that goes with a serious business. What was once a hobby and i did for the love of the sport is now a four person full time job that i was doing on my own until recently.

Anyway, PJMedic, I do apologize for the delay, up until about a month ago though i had no way to contact you since earlier in the year when i lost all my emails due to computer going out. I am sending you a full refund as lets be honest, you hate karnage krew and karnage krew does not want you wearing a hoody with our name on it. After Nitro Circus just cleared our shop out this week of KKrew Hoodies I dont have any in large anyway. YOu will get a paypal refund before the week is out.

Freak Burner, you are on of the good guys, I take my hat off to you and will always look after you with credit terms and high discounts, just as i did when you purchased a canopy from me before you won this competition.

Right now, With KKrew becoming a company that turnes over so much, everything has to be done the proper way and with so many competitors we have to make sure it is done this way. After losing a cypres in the mail along with gopro cameras and dytters etc, we have found it to be very hard to post anything with batteries as you can not ship items with batteries outside of Australia. Then with clothing we have always struggled with being able to prove the certificate of authenticity and origin, meaning many items just get sent back to us.

We have dropzones all over Australia purchasing items from us and customers emailing and phoning about rigs every single day, it seems our gear store is very unique over here at sydney skydivers on Picton and recently we have had many bigwigs in the sport offer us sums of money to help us keep our demo rig fleet expanding and these good guys asking for nothing in return except to be looked after. We have effectively taken out the issue of $45 gear hire per jump and needing to buy a second hand rig before buying a brand new rig. Its not for everyone, but it is a good way to do things. We have also recently had someone who is well respected in the sport to offer a bankroll for us to take our payment plans from 6 months up to three years, so more and more people can now finance without having to pay stupid interest rates and application/contract fees etc. This will start happening in the next month once we are certain we have full systems in place to manage everything the way i want you guys, my customers to be served.

My apologies to anyone and everyone who feels like we have let you down, I ask you not to come into the forums and bitch and moan as i am certain all my customers build a good relatiosnhip with me and are very understanding with what I am doing. Coming and slamming me, a long time member in this community who honestly gives this industry his complete life kind of sucks, but whatever....End of the day, Im a skydiver first and it is no skin off my nose if you want to be that way.

I am very proud of Karnage Krew and the customers we have had over the years, and those who come to me have only heard good reviews and if they have had a problem with me, i think they understand that this is a phase we are going through while trying to find the right way to run this business. I was not a business man before KKrew, but in the past year it has exploded to a point where it is no longer a hobby. Amazing what a simple idea of demo rigs does.

Anyway guys, feel free to stop into Sydney Skydivers and see our new shop, it is twice the size of the old one, fully renovated and loaded with stock and rigs. Once our next order of demo rigs is complete we will have over 30 demo rigs and 10 will be at our dz being left at our dz, 10 will be at Brisbane Skydivers and 10 will be for sending around the globe.
Within a month we will have three year finance packages for those in Australia, and for those outside of Australia, it will be ona case by case basis.

I suggest for any of my UK customers looking for gear to go to the new shop we were offered at Dunkswell in the UK. Due to being so busy and feeling we would only let that dropzone down, we made a deal with Smartrigs which has now taken on the shop under the name UKS Gear Store. ukskydiver.co.uk have a gear store now being run totally by James (Freeatlast) on site in Dunkswell, one of the premium dropzones in the UK. Karnage Krew fully support James and vice versa.

For those customers in the USA, For time being I would suggest you check out either of chutingstar.com or Gravity Gear for your USA purchases. They have always offered me first class service and if they didnt own their own stores I would want them running my company.

However, for those in Australia, come down to sydney and see the store, We dont just offer gear at the store, we also offer rooms at my personal residence free of charge, boat hire free of charge, my R6 can be borrowed as well as my car by any skydiver. Whats mine is yours if you are a skydiver.

Anyway, things are getting on track once again, my life is in this business and i fucking love it! Most of you out there will know that I have been very bloody busy and i am sure you would have noticed i have not posted here in nearly six months on this website, thats pretty big after posting every day for 8 years.
I really am sorry to those who have had a stressful experience with me recently, its just a lot for one guy to have been doing. it got to the point where i had to plan weeks in advance to be able to go and get a dinner with my partner. My company partner said he wanted an email from me explaining how things are going and i had to write back and tell him he is the least of my worries and i will write when i get a second, a month later i had that second.

Anyway, Karnage Krew is back on track, we have Scott Palmer as a sponsored jumper and looks like we have a few more of the Nitro Circus coming into the sport with KKrew rigs. Keep an Eye out for Chad Kagey to enter the sport after we just sorted him out AFF.

Virgin Burner... Thanks mate. Hope you love your safire!

Anyway, i know this is a long post but i thought i should probably say something now i have time and not just apologize but EXPLAIN, as i know many of you guys out there have your eyes on us or wonder about us.

Sorry it is so long. IM sure some of you will appreciate the essay...

Peace

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

thanks bro, long, but good read! :)
gosh, there were times i was pissed at you, but it all worked out very well in the end! i'm a happy customer, and i wont hesitate to order ANYTIME from again! :)
the safire2 (and the PD Optimum, tough not tested yet :)) are fucking AWESOME!!! :D:D:D

oh, and thanks for giving me slack being a little sloppy in paying.. B|

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

(and the PD Optimum, tough not tested yet :))

do you want me to pack for you ? :)

now that you ask, maybe!? :P

will you be at hellaherb or filmfestival!? i'm at the first for sure, maybe i'll come to the later one.. just for busting your balls and hanging out at your place tough! ;)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

**'Anyway, Karnage Krew is back on track, we have Scott Palmer as a sponsored jumper and looks like we have a few more of the Nitro Circus coming into the sport with KKrew rigs. Keep an Eye out for Chad Kagey to enter the sport after we just sorted him out AFF.'**

I think this is the single coolest thing about KKrew. Being proactive and bringing legendary athletes / personalities from other sports into the world of skydiving. Cant wait to see what sorta shit Kagy gets up to. Yeah Plamer!

Well its no secret, The past 6 months have been really bloody tought for this small business I run that has now become very large. I am sad to say we have let a few people down, we have and will always come through but many of the smaller things have been put to the side, not on purpose, just so many damn orders for just me to do on my own.
The demo rigs, kicked off a huge stire and became very overwhelming, while at the same time, moving to a small dropzone and then the past month moving to the largest Sports dropzone in the southern hemisphere. I have also had my fair share of personal problems.

The hardest part of all of this was trying to find someone to work for me. There are loads of people who offer but nobody has what i was personally wanting in my company, and that si someone who wants to help the sport and not just be concerned on how much they will get paid.
We finally found some staff and along with being at the largest dropzone in Australia and about to purchase a further 12 demo rigs to og with out already 15 demo rigs, we are going to be very busy.

We stopped taking rig orders in Feb after realising I could no longer provide the customer service that means so much to myself doing this, now we have got things straightened and renovated our new shop and have staff we are full steam ahead. I ask for anyone who is waiting on anything, please bear with me a further week or two and everything will be in place.

Sure some people will bitch and moan and not give a shit about my excuses, but they just dont understand that the excuses are complications i too have to put up with and sort out. Most people know i sit behind my computer for the past four years working 18 hours a day giving instant customer service, right when these demo rigs launched i was getting offers from all over the world and it meant i had to spend alot of my time on the road, on the phone and visiting new places and accountants, lawyers and all the crap that goes with a serious business. What was once a hobby and i did for the love of the sport is now a four person full time job that i was doing on my own until recently.

Anyway, PJMedic, I do apologize for the delay, up until about a month ago though i had no way to contact you since earlier in the year when i lost all my emails due to computer going out. I am sending you a full refund as lets be honest, you hate karnage krew and karnage krew does not want you wearing a hoody with our name on it. After Nitro Circus just cleared our shop out this week of KKrew Hoodies I dont have any in large anyway. YOu will get a paypal refund before the week is out.

Freak Burner, you are on of the good guys, I take my hat off to you and will always look after you with credit terms and high discounts, just as i did when you purchased a canopy from me before you won this competition.

Right now, With KKrew becoming a company that turnes over so much, everything has to be done the proper way and with so many competitors we have to make sure it is done this way. After losing a cypres in the mail along with gopro cameras and dytters etc, we have found it to be very hard to post anything with batteries as you can not ship items with batteries outside of Australia. Then with clothing we have always struggled with being able to prove the certificate of authenticity and origin, meaning many items just get sent back to us.

We have dropzones all over Australia purchasing items from us and customers emailing and phoning about rigs every single day, it seems our gear store is very unique over here at sydney skydivers on Picton and recently we have had many bigwigs in the sport offer us sums of money to help us keep our demo rig fleet expanding and these good guys asking for nothing in return except to be looked after. We have effectively taken out the issue of $45 gear hire per jump and needing to buy a second hand rig before buying a brand new rig. Its not for everyone, but it is a good way to do things. We have also recently had someone who is well respected in the sport to offer a bankroll for us to take our payment plans from 6 months up to three years, so more and more people can now finance without having to pay stupid interest rates and application/contract fees etc. This will start happening in the next month once we are certain we have full systems in place to manage everything the way i want you guys, my customers to be served.

My apologies to anyone and everyone who feels like we have let you down, I ask you not to come into the forums and bitch and moan as i am certain all my customers build a good relatiosnhip with me and are very understanding with what I am doing. Coming and slamming me, a long time member in this community who honestly gives this industry his complete life kind of sucks, but whatever....End of the day, Im a skydiver first and it is no skin off my nose if you want to be that way.

I am very proud of Karnage Krew and the customers we have had over the years, and those who come to me have only heard good reviews and if they have had a problem with me, i think they understand that this is a phase we are going through while trying to find the right way to run this business. I was not a business man before KKrew, but in the past year it has exploded to a point where it is no longer a hobby. Amazing what a simple idea of demo rigs does.

Anyway guys, feel free to stop into Sydney Skydivers and see our new shop, it is twice the size of the old one, fully renovated and loaded with stock and rigs. Once our next order of demo rigs is complete we will have over 30 demo rigs and 10 will be at our dz being left at our dz, 10 will be at Brisbane Skydivers and 10 will be for sending around the globe.
Within a month we will have three year finance packages for those in Australia, and for those outside of Australia, it will be ona case by case basis.

I suggest for any of my UK customers looking for gear to go to the new shop we were offered at Dunkswell in the UK. Due to being so busy and feeling we would only let that dropzone down, we made a deal with Smartrigs which has now taken on the shop under the name UKS Gear Store. ukskydiver.co.uk have a gear store now being run totally by James (Freeatlast) on site in Dunkswell, one of the premium dropzones in the UK. Karnage Krew fully support James and vice versa.

For those customers in the USA, For time being I would suggest you check out either of chutingstar.com or Gravity Gear for your USA purchases. They have always offered me first class service and if they didnt own their own stores I would want them running my company.

However, for those in Australia, come down to sydney and see the store, We dont just offer gear at the store, we also offer rooms at my personal residence free of charge, boat hire free of charge, my R6 can be borrowed as well as my car by any skydiver. Whats mine is yours if you are a skydiver.

Anyway, things are getting on track once again, my life is in this business and i fucking love it! Most of you out there will know that I have been very bloody busy and i am sure you would have noticed i have not posted here in nearly six months on this website, thats pretty big after posting every day for 8 years.
I really am sorry to those who have had a stressful experience with me recently, its just a lot for one guy to have been doing. it got to the point where i had to plan weeks in advance to be able to go and get a dinner with my partner. My company partner said he wanted an email from me explaining how things are going and i had to write back and tell him he is the least of my worries and i will write when i get a second, a month later i had that second.

Anyway, Karnage Krew is back on track, we have Scott Palmer as a sponsored jumper and looks like we have a few more of the Nitro Circus coming into the sport with KKrew rigs. Keep an Eye out for Chad Kagey to enter the sport after we just sorted him out AFF.

Virgin Burner... Thanks mate. Hope you love your safire!

Anyway, i know this is a long post but i thought i should probably say something now i have time and not just apologize but EXPLAIN, as i know many of you guys out there have your eyes on us or wonder about us.

Sorry it is so long. IM sure some of you will appreciate the essay...

Peace

Just based off of this respose right here, despite the crap people want to talk........I wouldnt hesitate doing business with you. Shit happens to everyone and others need to realize that. I am glad to read that everything is going good for you.
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

Thanks mate, This is skydiving. Every customer of mine gets a credit from $10 to $10,000 and I trust them to pay me back, because we are skydivers and we dont rip each other off and those that do wont last long in the sport. I am not one of those people who would rip a fellow skydiver off as I love this sport and it is 100% my life!!!!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I appreciate the thoughts mate. The shop is awesome that we have. It has a good vibe if you ask me. People just finish AFF and they are broke, they come along and NEED to spend around $1100 on alti, dytter, helmet, logbook, suit etc, but they are nearly broke, we give them what they need and tell them to make regular payments so they can just worry about going and getting on with their B-rels etc. I like to think the way we do it helps people and it gives them a break. At the end of the day, it will be rare a newbie ripps off another skydiver as they have a hard enough time getting into the clicks. So they aint going to put themselves further out, and that i where my buines recognizes that we can trust the majority of guys coming through AFF to pay their gear back sooner or later.

Anyway, I am totally stocked about this new shop, i am a little ashamed of my recent months of service to my online customers, not fully ashamed, only cause i know i have good intentions, but what sort of person would i be if i cant admit that it got a bit too much for me at one point? We had a shop on a tandem factory that was always closed due to weather , we had to leave their, build a new shop, find staff, all these things take me away from my computer and the instant email replies people are use to.... let me tell you though, instant email replies is a catch 22 situation, cause if you dont reply within 24 hours they send mroe emails wondering why you are not rpelying... so that can be alot of work in itself, and if they start emailing manufacturers directly, then you have to deal with their unreplied emails, then the emails from the manufacturers asking why my customers are emailing them, and next thing you know, you have spent half a day answering a single email.. That on top of everything else and my own personal issues, wow, let me tell you, the cycle is a bitch!. Im just glad that we have uper upport from our manufacturers and our customers. We have had a bad few months, but we wint going anywhere, if we were i would have packed up already. I love this sport, i love this business and i love the people in it. I aint got anything else.

Anyway, here are some new pictures of our shop which is nearly finished. This is the old groundrush cafe gear store. We broke through both walls and took those two rooms as well, we painted it, put floorboards down, and pimped it with so much stock,. I think it is rather unique for a on dropzone shop in Autralia, due to the share volume of stock and range we have.

Anyway, as you can tell, I love this place, I only have plans to do this place justice. Thank god for poor skydiver wives who need part time min wage jobs ;)

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Icarus -Fuck Yeah range is a special range. There are only two FY canopies i know of, one being a dairy cow canopy and one beoing a butterfly.
Very unique canopies that spend the extra on getting the design done, then become part of the FY range. Thats how i understand it anyway.

Hoodies and teeshirts, never going to happen.... There are a few stickers floating around and I think i saw one other windblade that was made.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I am about to purchase a few containers and looking for a design that I will use on them all.

I thought it might be a bit of fun for someone here to design a Vector 3 using colours that the KarnageKrew use on the website.

The design i go with will win a new Optima 2 from the L and B products.

Deadline is the 4th November.

If you are interested, lets see your designs for us.

You can use the designer at www.uptvector.com

We will use the winning design on our fleet of demo rigs that we are purchasing next week.

Just thought this might be a interactive fun way to come up with a design.

Cheers.

Well this post was worth the wait... I GOT IT! My Optima II came in the mail today!

Gary,

Thank you for your customer service. I know it took a while but I had faith in you. I appreciate your willingness to paypal funds to purchase from a vendor here in the US. I went with Chutingstar. Mike, if you read this, thanks for your great service as well!

I am quickly learning how to operate it and can't wait to make a special place in my helmet to hold it!

I am incredibly surprised with my stroke of luck in this competition! :)

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!