bigway

Small competition. Vector 3 design.

The winner can announce it themselves. I have shipped the prize to the winner a couple of days ago.
When It arrives, I am certain they will let everyone know who won. This way it can be a suprse to them. So they can come home from work, check the mail and find a new toy.
I am 100% certain they will let you all know. If not, I will.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

The winner can announce it themselves. I have shipped the prize to the winner a couple of days ago.
When It arrives, I am certain they will let everyone know who won. This way it can be a suprse to them. So they can come home from work, check the mail and find a new toy.
I am 100% certain they will let you all know. If not, I will

Sure, in a week after the winner has a chance to receive their mail.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Sure, in a week after the winner has a chance to receive their mail.

It has been 7 days. Who won? I have been trying to sneak up on my mail box, but no surprise. I just wanted to see what the winning rig was.

Keep checking that mail box.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

The winner was notified. Demo rig arrived yesterday with the pattern i used. Freak Accident won it.

That jackass!>:( I will send him a nasty PM telling him he sucks for not giving us an update:)
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

The winner was notified. Demo rig arrived yesterday with the pattern i used. Freak Accident won it.

That jackass!>:( I will send him a nasty PM telling him he sucks for not giving us an update:)

Update:

I still can't believe I won something off of 15 minutes of boredom at the computer.:S I haven't ever won anything more than $20 on a scratch-off once...

Gary said he has sent it to the USA and it will be forwarded to me. He also said he will let me know when it gets forwarded. Since he said in another thread that he will be in the USA and sending shirts to a few people around March 12th, I presume that it will be forwarded around that time frame. I will take a picture of what ever comes in and post it. If it's the Optima2 I can't wait to try it!

I'm still curious as to what rig was used??

I'm sure Gary might have more details on an update. I', not in a huge hurry. Just anxious.:)

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

Obviously it's the fact that you live in the USA! I know you did not have to pay anything but it's the fact that you were promised something and never received anything!

Unlike me, I paid for some items in January and have been lied to and ripped off!>:(

Karnage Krew sucks! I will never order a single thing or recommend anyone from the USA do business with them!