bigway

Small competition. Vector 3 design.

I am about to purchase a few containers and looking for a design that I will use on them all.

I thought it might be a bit of fun for someone here to design a Vector 3 using colours that the KarnageKrew use on the website.

The design i go with will win a new Optima 2 from the L and B products.

Deadline is the 4th November.

If you are interested, lets see your designs for us.

You can use the designer at www.uptvector.com

We will use the winning design on our fleet of demo rigs that we are purchasing next week.

Just thought this might be a interactive fun way to come up with a design.

Cheers.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Will you accept multiple entries, and how do you want them sent?

Does every colour you listed have to be included?
Dropzones are terrible places for inspiration. What does one think when one looks up for a sign only to see a bunch of people falling?

Will you accept multiple entries, and how do you want them sent?

Does every colour you listed have to be included?

Multiple entries are all good. enter a thousand times.
Post them all here. Some of you are sending PM's, some are sending emails. Post them all up here.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

What will you do for me if i buy the last one you dared me to do?

What I am looking for here is one design to use on all our demo rigs, thats not to say we wont try and bust a record of MOST colours used on a single container for just one of them.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Could you post an image of your logos here? I'm pretty sure you'll have it on the rig and it helps a lot if we don't have to redo it from scratch. If you're gonna post them then pls post the smiley one (with text) and the one you have on KK gear (two "K"s facing away from each other with HD figure in the middle in text bellow; BTW this last logo design kick ass!!).
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne

Angus Dorbie was the guy who did the designs. I agree, he did an awesome job.
I am not sure about putting our logos on the fleet of demo rigs. Someone might give me a bit of shit saying that the rig is not a karnage krew rig when it is in fact a UPT rig {dig dig}.
Anyway, logos are attached.
Also attached some clothing designs we have just ordered to show you what those designs were intended for. (smiley on the hoody is embroidery)- Also has the United PArachute technologies logo on one sleeve and NZAerosports logo on other sleeve after speaking with manufacturers.not an advert! as all pre order slots are sold out.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Well, here is a design I like. Third one (KK) probably has too much KK logos on it but I think it looks cooler than cleaner one :)
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne

Cool. However getting that logo into a DST file for that container and then getting the three parts embroided would cost about as much as the container itself.

I do like the yellow kkrew on the side.

Loads of awesome designs so far.

I never actually pictured getting containers with red and yellow but it seems the obvious choice. Would like to maybe tone it down a bit though.

Anyway, will see next friday as it looks like we have a lot to choose from.

Thanks for all your help guys.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Here are two more Henry Ford-like looking designs. That blue color in #5 doesn't really go well with others...