weegegirl

Why smoking sucks...

So tell me, what do you non smokers do when you get done fucking?

Do it again. ;)

...because nonsmokers can catch their breath faster...

It's all about better cardio. I'm a nonsmoker living at 6,000msl. When I was in New Orleans (~-100 MSL) I was able to outrun even more serious athletes

>>Hmmmm is that the drunk blond that also kept calling you gay?? Cuz she just quit too. <<

yup, that's the one:P

>>When are you coming back to Tecumseh??? Hope you'll at least be there for the end of year party!!! <<

I've been nursing a broken collar bone and some broken ribs for the past couple of weeks, but I'm pretty sure that I'll be good for the year end party;)

See ya soonB|

what the heck happened to you!!!?????!!!! :o

by the way.... :(:(:(.... i totally suck. i'm going to have to keep on trying, but i failed my "quitting" misserably at the dz this weekend. chrissay was right there giving me shit the whole time... thank you. sooooooooon. damn skydivers. :(

don't feel bad - I failed on Saturday... had a couple then. :$ BUT... it's a new week, less temptations to smoke (read: not going out drinking) so I'm still trying...

how'd our other quitters do?

:(:(I'm suck too. Saturday till about 3 pm I didn't smoke at all then it all turned evil. We had to wait ours between loads, nothing to do....but smoke >:( then 2 parties on Saturday night........
Another week though it's not as easy this week as it was last week :(:([:/]
But I won't give up giving up!!!

Take risks not to escape life but to prevent life from escaping

i've quit B|B|

biotch.

:P

haha i know. but it's fuckin' KILLING me! I'm so cranky and just an asshole now. although that'll change in a week once it's outta my system that i'm not getting a smoke haha. it's so hard yet so easy (all i tell myself is DON'T buy any smokes) and i don't. therefore i don't smoke and i quit B|

If you truly want to quit, you will. If you find that you "keep quitting" then you're not quitting, you just haven't convinced yourself that you really want to quit yet.

Of course if you've taken on the responsibility of holding someone accountable for their smoking while that person says they are quitting, then you are to blame too (I'm looking at you Chrissay ;)), because you should be walking up to that person and knocking the cigarette out of their mouth when you see them smoking. B|

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

what works rather well is swiping a mates packet of smokes when they go up for a lift, and then spent the next 20 minutes putting a hair into each cigarette.

I guarentuee they can't smoke it without gagging...
... at least...>:(
:D:ph34r::D

what works rather well is swiping a mates packet of smokes when they go up for a lift, and then spent the next 20 minutes putting a hair into each cigarette.

The problem with this is that people who claim that they are quitting don't usually carry their own pack of cigarettes around with them. They usually just bum one off of someone who isn't kidding themselves about the fact that they smoke. :)

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

Of course if you've taken on the responsibility of holding someone accountable for their smoking while that person says they are quitting, then you are to blame too (I'm looking at you Chrissay ;)), because you should be walking up to that person and knocking the cigarette out of their mouth when you see them smoking. B|

~sigh~ I tried my best. But by the time I got to the dz weege had already had 1/2 a cig. I continued to give helpful reminders about the smell, the cost, how I was going to rat her out on dz.com (but damn she beat me to it) and even swiping lighters.
I guess I will have to step it up to the next level, I certainly don't get any nicer about it! B|

Beat ya to it, Scott! B|

And more news:

Even one little puff damages your DNA

Crap. I smoked for 10 years. [:/]

At least in another 9-14 years, my lungs will be completely pink and healthy again. All we gotta do is take it one day, one month, one year at a time. :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

by the way.... :(:(:(.... i totally suck. i'm going to have to keep on trying, but i failed my "quitting" misserably at the dz this weekend. chrissay was right there giving me shit the whole time... thank you. sooooooooon. damn skydivers. :(

don't feel bad - I failed on Saturday... had a couple then. :$ BUT... it's a new week, less temptations to smoke (read: not going out drinking) so I'm still trying...

how'd our other quitters do?

I lucked out... I'm almost over my cold so I went ahead with visiting friends Sunday before I leave for good (to PA). But it so nutty on the drive up with the freeway being shutdown and sitting in traffic for HOURS, I couldn;t resist picking up the pack and smoking a few.

By the time I finally got to Austin I was bouncing around from one place to other and smoking in betwwen. First at a Thai restaurant, then a gay bar, then off to another restaurant where Casie got me drunk! :o:o:P:P:P

Damn Goldschlager. :PB|

Rebecca is so awesome. She can read web news and post links from it faster than I'll ever be able to. I bow down. ;)

Bwahahahaha!!!! YES! Bow down!!

Dude, too funny! :D:D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?