skyfree

Eels or demo jump accessories

Who sells eels, streamers or other demo jump accessories? I see skydivers fly some decoration streamers or tube socks. Someone please let me know.

I make my own...but you may want to get some more experience with normal skydiving activities prior to throwing in other things. ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Who sells eels, streamers or other demo jump accessories? I see skydivers fly some decoration streamers or tube socks. Someone please let me know.

Here ya go. :D:D

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=53055&CatID=53055&Grptyp=PRD&ItemId=16b4a02&cm_mmc=ShoppingFeed-_-Google-_-Men-_-Simply%20for%20Sports%20Tube%20Sock%206%20Pack%20%20White

I agree with Twardo. Most of the toys in skydiving (Tubes, streamers, flags, skyballs) usually increase the complication factors a lot so most people that know how to make and use the items prefer to make their own to their own specification level and then train people directly on the correct usage of them.

As an example I watched someone jump a tube this summer with out full instruction on how to do it safely and on canopy opening the tube wrapped around their head and body and they were flying blind for 20-30 seconds since they were wrapped up completely. That is not a situation to be in if you can avoid it.

Every tube I have jumped has been home built with 2 exceptions. The streamers seem to all be home built too.

Ask around your DZ to someone that has some of these items already to get some first hand knowledge on how they were built and how to use them. If your DZ does not have anyone that has ever used or has the toys then the best option is to find a boogie at a DZ that has lots of the toys and ask to learn there.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I understand that these things can cause complications with the jump. I have seen a fellow jumper jump with an ee. lI am a experianced skydiver. I haven't used any of these other things on a jump yet. I was asking on where to find these things.