Boris73

Vector V3 M-Series

actually virgin, i am about to get my rig exactly the same as yours
i really like your container

mine is going to be a micron though and it is having Mseries branding all over it with a racer logo i shit you not

i just cant stand people giving others shit about their decisions when they spend $7000 usd of their hard earned money

simon spindlee was one of the most polite customers i have ever had and he does not deserce people trying to make him feel bad cause of embroidery

besides, there are probably more mseries containers out their with micron embroidery, wonderhog embroidery, vector 3 embroidery that there is MSeries embroidery

who really gives a shit one customer got no embroidery

i think i might get the bullys username embroided on my rings cover

anyway virgin, you have a sweet rig It was marks rig that made me start paying close attention to the microns loving the colour just a shame your rig looks like the one i am about to order ;)

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Wow...great behavior by a gear dealer. Makes me want to rush right out and place an order with you.

I asked a simple question on why someone would put the name of another container on their container. You turned that in to saying I beat my wife. High class dude.

So I guess now the question is...why are you pushing to put the names of other containers on the containers you sell? If I buy an Icon from you are you going to ask me if I want Infinity put on the side of it? That Icarus canopy of yours...why not put PD on it. Seems to be your MO. Can't wait for my Tony suit with the Bev patch on it.

One thing you are right about...his rig does look good. It just has the wrong name on it. Thanks gear dealer!

Can't wait for you next set of personal attacks. Can you try to include something about molesting collies in the next one? I think that would be fun...and you would continue to take the high road.

:D:D:D

dont you fucking dare getting my same container! :P

i agree, simon's a good dude! and you should know how i feel about this, i got enough flak for some of my posts, so..

AND DONT YOU FUCKING DARE GETTING MY CONTAINER!!!

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Wow...great behavior by a gear dealer. Makes me want to rush right out and place an order with you.

I asked a simple question on why someone would put the name of another container on their container. You turned that in to saying I beat my wife. High class dude.

So I guess now the question is...why are you pushing to put the names of other containers on the containers you sell? If I buy an Icon from you are you going to ask me if I want Infinity put on the side of it? That Icarus canopy of yours...why not put PD on it. Seems to be your MO. Can't wait for my Tony suit with the Bev patch on it.

One thing you are right about...his rig does look good. It just has the wrong name on it. Thanks gear dealer!

Can't wait for you next set of personal attacks. Can you try to include something about molesting collies in the next one? I think that would be fun...and you would continue to take the high road.

that was you!?
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

it think he assumed your wife left you for you being an a$$hole. just sayin'

[reply it think he assumed your wife left you for you being an a$$hole. just sayin'

Thanks...that's cool that is how people work around here.
So is this how a hypothetical would playout?

ME: "Hey, why did you get that stiched on your container?"
Bigway: "FUCK YOU!!! You're an asshole!!! You're wife left you b/c your an asshole! Cock!"
Me: "Do I know you?, did I ask you a question?"
Bigway: "No, but FUCK YOU anyway. You're an asshole!!! You're wife left you b/c your an asshole! Cock!"

I don'know what the deal is. Maybe it's flashbacks...I have no idea. I wasn't attacking the guy, just asking a question. He can put whatever the f he wants on his rig...I pointed out that I didn't understand why he wanted another container's name on his and asked about it. My comment about the Spectre and Velo label probably was a little bit of a pot shot, but it was in jest and I really wasn't being serious.

If he's cool with it...fine, it's his rig. I just think that the tirade from the gear dealer is pathetic.

[reply it think he assumed your wife left you for you being an a$$hole. just sayin'

Thanks...that's cool that is how people work around here.
So is this how a hypothetical would playout?

ME: "Hey, why did you get that stiched on your container?"
Bigway: "FUCK YOU!!! You're an asshole!!! You're wife left you b/c your an asshole! Cock!"
Me: "Do I know you?, did I ask you a question?"
Bigway: "No, but FUCK YOU anyway. You're an asshole!!! You're wife left you b/c your an asshole! Cock!"

I don'know what the deal is. Maybe it's flashbacks...I have no idea. I wasn't attacking the guy, just asking a question. He can put whatever the f he wants on his rig...I pointed out that I didn't understand why he wanted another container's name on his and asked about it. My comment about the Spectre and Velo label probably was a little bit of a pot shot, but it was in jest and I really wasn't being serious.

If he's cool with it...fine, it's his rig. I just think that the tirade from the gear dealer is pathetic.

I have no dog in this fight but as a casual observer your original post did come off as a knock on the guy and his rig In any event it was UPT that did the embroidery for him. Just sayin'

On a side note I don't think anyone who jumps out of a planefor fun can be label a poser regardless of how they label their gear/private property.

I wasn't attacking the guy, just asking a question. He can put whatever the f he wants on his rig...

That's not what you posted originally, dude. Just a question? I myself don't give a shit one way or another about this, but your initial post wasn't "just asking a question." I'm surprised that you're surprised that you are getting flamed.
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

Thanks Gary :)
Karnage Krew is an awesome gear dealer and they were very helpful with my purchase, i'll order from them anyday as I know I can trust them and they are very good at what they do.

As for me getting MICRON on the sidewalls, that was my choice, I was given the option after being told it was an M-Series. I wanted it. I didn't get it to fool people into thinking I fly a smaller canopy at all.

I love my rig and couldn't be happier with it so thanks again Karnage Krew :)

If in doubt, whip it out...

My original post said "If it's not a Micron, why did you get Micron stiched on both sides? "

After which there were a series of responses including "Because I wanted to, It looks better"

From there I asked again why? And then, admittedly, made a smart ass comment that was a joke. If my rig had the name of another container on it, I would expect some questions and ribbing.

Then the real fun began...his gear deal blows a gasket and starts in on a PA filled tirade.

I guess I'm surprised with the reaction to my questions. Obviously, there is no joking around when it comes to sidewall stitching.

Cheers Simon. This thread has nothing to do with KKrew though.
It is about some guy who has taken changing the embroidery on a UPT container to a whole level of changing an Aerodyne Icon to have infinity embroidery?

Who really gives a shit anyway. MY customers are happy with their gear, The manufacturers are happy with my company and I am happy with my life.

Who ever this person is going on and on and on about me being a gear dealer and responding to his arrogant post that was attacking a mate, it goes in one ear and out the other.

I know just as everyone else knows he was not 'just asking a question'. He was being a little bitch taking the piss out of nice guy.

If he wants to continue his blah blah blah bullshit, then thats great. Personally, it is Friday and the sun is shinning and I just sold half my company and am off to celebrate a great four years.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

You have a Vector 3.
You opted for the Micron Embroidery. it is a option.

As for putting sigma on a vector 3, that would make no sense. A sigma is a sigma.
A M-Series or a Micron are both Vector 3's.

Alot of people like the word Micron and they ask to have the Micron embroidery on their container.

The container comes standard with the make and model embroidery (i.e. VECTOR 3)
So that is the name of the container. Then the customer gets to put whatever embroidery on their container they like from the UPT embroidery sheet.

Seeing my customers pay for a fully inclusive Vector 3 with all options included, they get to choose an extra 4 embroidery files to have put on their container. Alot of customers choose the 'micron' embroidery as they like the design.
Some customers go with Micron on one side, M-Series on the other side and then 'V3' on the riser cover and then the skyhook logo on the cutaway pad and the wonderhog logo on the other riser cover.

MY Vector 3 also have the wonderhog logo embroided on it, but it is not a wonderhog is it.
Who really gives a shit. Some people have Icarus canopies embroided on their container but the container is not a fucking Icarus canopy let alone a canopy.

It is all a matter of choice.

I had so many customers aksing for micron embroidery and wonderhog embroidery that i then started to ask, would you like the micron embroidery as well or rather than. That is a choice they get to make.

Micron, Mseries are both vector 3's. Same container, just a different product number and different size.
As for the abusive PM i just got from the micron police, you can not ask me if i offered them sigma embroidery on a vector 3, it makes no sense, it is a complete different container.
MSeries and Micron are BOTH Vector 3's. they are NOT different containers. It is not as though one container is a wings and one is a javelin, they are both Vector 3's.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store