Boris73

Vector V3 M-Series

Mine is not a micron, it's an M-series and yes it is a 348 (built for 150 main and reserve)

Can you tell us what canopies (main and reserve) you got in there?
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne

We're all posers.. i've got micron stitched to both sides of mine.
Some go for mirage or javelin or aerodyne etc, it's all about looking good at the end of the day with all the shiny stainless stuff and tie dye options etc:D

.CHOP WOOD COLLECT WATER.

If it's not a Micron, why did you get Micron stiched on both sides?

same reason everyone gets the wonderhog logo on their vector-3.

Most of my customers go for micron embroidery and vector 3 embroidery and wonderhog embroidery. choice is theirs.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Such a great idea! My friend needed to have a micron, so he just bought a canopy that was too small for him- then hooked it in.

He could have just had them print "Micron" on the side and he could have just bypassed the hooking in part and still been "cool"!

I think they should advertise this as a feature. Might save more lives than the sky-hook!
BASE 1384

Because I wanted to, It looks better :)
I have a spectre 150 and a smart 150 in there which is middle of the range for the V348.

Do you jump a V348? A V348 isn't a Micron.. So, if it's not a Micron...its a M series. Why you to stitch the name of a container that isn't yours on your container? Why not get Odyssey stiched on the side?

"The Vector III MICRON is built Smaller and Narrower to suit the smallest high performance canopies in the market today" - so, with that being said, did you have Micron stiched on your M series so that people would think that you jump smaller canopies? That would mean you are cooler, right?

Do you remove the side labels on your Spectre and have Velocity put on in it's place?

It's an embroidery. It does not affect container performance or safety what so ever. Why do you think people put wonderhog on their V3Ms and Microns? Because they want others to think that new vector is actually wonderhog??
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne

I have a spectre 150 and a smart 150 in there which is middle of the range for the V348.

Do you jump a V348? A V348 isn't a Micron.. So, if it's not a Micron...its a M series. Why you to stitch the name of a container that isn't yours on your container? Why not get Odyssey stiched on the side?

"The Vector III MICRON is built Smaller and Narrower to suit the smallest high performance canopies in the market today" - so, with that being said, did you have Micron stiched on your M series so that people would think that you jump smaller canopies? That would mean you are cooler, right?

Do you remove the side labels on your Spectre and have Velocity put on in it's place?

why is it any of your business what he decides to do and why do you give a shit?

it was UPT who actually did the embroidery I took the order and offered him to have the micron embroidery over the mseries embroidery and he decided he wanted it

i know another forty people who also did the same including some people who work for upt and some test pilots as well as some national teams

why do you give a shit what he puts on his container? It is his business and has nothing to do with you

my new canopy has had the icarus logo removed and replaced with 'fuck you' Do you have a problem with that as well?

how about you go back to high school and continue your bully mentality around people with the same maturity as you are showing to this new jumper in the sport

the person you are attenpting to take the piss out of, the new skydiver he is , he is one of the most stand up decent caring people you could ever meet and for you to show how much of a cock you can be with your attutude towards him comes of like a little child who use to beat up the school kids that now employe you and your eX wife

give the guy a break, he does not deserve your shit

he has one bad ass rig if this is the way you try to make new skydivers feel unwelvome to the sport and try to take the massive excitment they have out of their brand new purchase then you are not someone orth of having any person ever do anything nice for you

grow the fuck up

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

+1 for what bigway said.

I hope the world looks really small from your high-horse.

I just think your opinion sucks.

come on gary, didnt you just give me shit about my rig being the same as marks!? ;)

its how this place works, low self-esteem jumpers making themselves feel better by putting others down; just like at the dz, some ego-filled skygods ruining the experience for everyone else.. :|

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda