tricky

Do you find men with metal sexy?

Just a follow up to Turtlespeed's thread...

I think Jumper03 said it the best, of course he was talking about women... but the same applies...

I find (men) with kick ass personalities to be the most righteous...

You can put all the frosting you want on a bad cake, it's still a bad cake. I'd rather look at and make my choice based on what's inside.

If it really good cake, then I don't care either way!!!

My favorite piercings on men are the ones you can't see when they are fully clothed... :):):P

What are your thoughts?

Looks don't make a damned bit of difference to me. Never have. It's all about personality, brain power, and activeness. If a guy just wants to sit on the couch all day - cya. If a guy doesn't know his ass from his elbow - cya. And if he can't make me laugh on a regular basis - even bigger cya.

I guess I got lucky this time, cuz looks came with the whole package. B|

Hell Yeah! I love tatts and peircings on a guy, especially if they have a meaning. I do look at the overall package but there's something just so damn sexy about a guy that has some body art. ;)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

I don't like too piercing on a guy.. but I do love the strategically-placed (and meaningful) tattoos on men. Not the skull/nazi kind of stuff though.. scares me.

of course, what really matters if the guy can make me laugh, has a good heart and strong character, is motivated/ curious about life, and is honest. If I am in love with the guy, it won't matter if he had body piercings all over -- i would probably find it sexy then.

My favorite piercings on men are the ones you can't see when they are fully clothed... :):):P

What are your thoughts?

Oh yeah!!!!!! I'm all for that;)