Zennie

Congrats To My Homies At Nationals....

Houston Breakfast Club took Bronze in Freestyle.

Congrats to Heims and Ramon! I know firsthand how hard they worked this year to get ready. Glad to see their work paid off. B|

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Houston Breakfast Club took Bronze in Freestyle.

Congrats to Heims and Ramon! I know firsthand how hard they worked this year to get ready. Glad to see their work paid off. B|

You mean -these- homies?! :)
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Congrats to Heims and Ramon! I know firsthand how hard they worked this year to get ready. Glad to see their work paid off.

Damn straight! It was awsome to see their results!

Texas represented hard core at nats this year. That's badass!B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Thanks Yo!

Special thanks to Todd Spillers at Aggieland for getting a Skyvan..w00t!!

Anomaly(Spaceland) and Vibe (Skydive Dallas) kicked total ass.

Texas had (3 freefly teams, freestyle (us), and a sky surf)..Wow!
That was fun , Don't know if I want to do it again, but it was cool.

Ramon
"Revolution is an abrupt change in the form of misgovernment.", Ambrose Bierce.

I had checked out the standings on the website and was happy to see you all placed.

Did you guys need to use the strap? If so, how did it work out for ya?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

YAAAAAAAAA! Way to go Ramen and co-founder of Team Wee B|. You guys rock the party. And yaaaaaay to Trent Stevie and Jeb! What a great trio. And yaaaaaaaaay for the Grav Rats Robert Shannon and Bryan, what a weird trio ;) And yaaaaay for Douva and Brains. And yaaaaaay for VIBE! Way to represent the Lone Star State folks.

Thanks for all the support!!! You guys rock!!

I want to send out a special thanks to everyone at Skydive Houston for dealing with us all year. NOW we can make some non-training jumps!

Thanks also to Todd at Aggieland for getting the Skyvan at AOTMB the weekend before Nationals. Being prepared for the different exit definitely helped.

Did you guys need to use the strap?

The Perris Skyvan didn't have a bar for me to attach the strap to, but thankfully they did already have straps on the side that I could reach (so no slipping out the tailgate in those shoes :P.) Thanks again for letting me use it. Sometimes it just sucks to be short.

I also want to say what a blast I had at Nationals. Everyone was super friendly and fun to be around. Amy, Steve, Merriah, Karl, Bryce, Jason, Mary, and Crazy Larry were great to compete with (and fun to party with). I hope I get a chance to see them all again next year at Nationals (or maybe even before;)). It was also great to see so many Texans there to represent. Congrats to Vibe and Spaceland Anomaly for their medals!

Blue skies,
Sherri

I also want to say what a blast I had at Nationals. Everyone was super friendly and fun to be around. Amy, Steve, Merriah, Karl, Bryce, Jason, Mary, and Crazy Larry were great to compete with....

I had fun, too. It's really weird now having Nationals behind us. It's like school's out for the summer...Like walking around without a purpose for a while. (If anyone can give me a purpose for the next few months, I could sure use the suggestions.)

I hope there will be more teams competing next year. I'll be back in training in the spring...Sherri, watch out! ;) I'm looking forward to upcoming competitions...There's nothing like going up against some of the best in the sport. It's exhilarating and it makes you better at your chosen discipline. 'Nuf said.

---> One Half of Almost Nearly Normal <---

It's really weird now having Nationals behind us. It's like school's out for the summer...Like walking around without a purpose for a while. (If anyone can give me a purpose for the next few months, I could sure use the suggestions.)

I know what you mean. My mantra since May has been "Just make it through Nationals." Now I've made it through Nationals, and I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. I guess it's time to make another run at that whole "career" thing.

--Douva
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

I had fun, too. It's really weird now having Nationals behind us. It's like school's out for the summer...Like walking around without a purpose for a while. (If anyone can give me a purpose for the next few months, I could sure use the suggestions.)

Yeah, my team and I talked a bit about this just tonight during our own personal closing ceremonies in our team room. For starters, we just might get together this weekend and fun jump (with me coming down to actually touch them for a change!? :o)

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

...and I'm not quite sure what to do with myself.

My teammate, Jason (one of the most adaptable and talented flyers I know), says this is a really good time to do fun jumps and to learn some new flying skills. I'll be looking forward to doing just that.

In the meantime, maybe we should start a support group for for those who's 2004 training schedule is over....

Hi. My name is Bryce and I'm a skydiver.

Hi Bryce.

---> One Half of Almost Nearly Normal <---