Jskydiver22

Need ideas for a cool exit!

Well everytime i do a hop-n-pop or a solo, i like geeking the pilot everytime i leave. Its fun to watch their faces when i climb out on the strut in some weird way and watch them as a drop out into a sit or backflip or backfly or sumthin. Problem is...im runnin out of ideas.

They expect it from me everytime i leave, ive done everything from flipping them off, to climbing out on the strut backwards.:D

So what are your ideas. I just need something to keep them guessing. Dont say the toe hang thing though cuz our dzo doesnt like that.

O yeah, i guess i should mention if you havent already figured it out that we have 182's.

--I don't even know enough to know that I dont know--

climb out on the step, and then take you right arm as if you where going to hang side ways on the strut, and then swing under, leave your feet on the wheel, and then work you way down to the V in the strut and the plane and let your feet hang, the first time you do this, the pilot is like what the fuck??

and it's really cool to do, and if you ever want to lead a track dive from a 182, it's the best way i have found to do it.

later

hang from the strut, and with the pilot watching, do a motion like you are going to release. Then just release one hand, and hang on with the other like that hand is cramped up and stuck on the strut. Naturally, the other hand should be out from the shoulders already, completing half a boxman position. Look at your hand, then at the pilot and give him a "what the fuck" look.
Then, start banging on your hand with your released hand, and finally let go after you have fucked with the pilot enough.

Don't bang your altimeter up doing this. Also, don't go too long on the spot, or else be prepared to dump high. And make sure you can HOLD ON with one hand.

Thomas

This summer, I became the master of cool geek the pilot 182 exits (see avatar). ;)

My current favorite that I've done the last few times: Climb out, and swing yourself around onto the otherside of the strut. So you're facing the tail, with your feet on the step, but the rest of your body on the prop-side of the strut.

As you let go, spread your legs really wide, and with your arms, grab onto the outside of your thighs...all while staring back up at the plane. It's cool as shit, I promise. I've got video of it I should try to upload.

Good luck fellow 182 hop and popper!

PS: Master the bat-hang if you haven't already. Pilots literally jerk off to watching that shit. So talk to your DZO, or just do it when he's not around or something.

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Cool exit from a 182?

Well, you could always climb out and trail your right foot like a student, then right as you let go swing your right arm back across your body and bring your hands in. You'll spin very quickly like a top. Its fun.:)
You can hang like a bat from the wing.

You can hit the tail...wait, don't do that.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

climb out on the step, and then take you right arm as if you where going to hang side ways on the strut, and then swing under, leave your feet on the wheel, and then work you way down to the V in the strut and the plane and let your feet hang, the first time you do this, the pilot is like what the fuck??

and it's really cool to do, and if you ever want to lead a track dive from a 182, it's the best way i have found to do it.

later

Won't you hit your face on the step? I know in our 206, it would be a good possibility.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!