GogglesnTeeth

Show us your beer fridge!!!!

Heh, don't have a pic of the DZ beer fridge, then again, its not really a "beer fridge" since its a professional keg dispenser with two taps and two towers.

It's really similar to this though, although its all stainless steel instead of painted black.

http://www.kegworld.com/images/tdd-3.jpg

Oh, we always have Shiner Bock on tap, by the way. It even has room and a special drawer that will hold a couple bottles of liquor nice and cool as well as a case of bottles (for those who want something that we can't get kegged, like corona).

Edit: so instead of buying a case of beer, folks who owe beer dues chip in $15-20 for the keg fund. Each keg has the equivlent of 15 cases of beer in it, and each keg costs $70-80, so everyone comes out better. $15 instead of $30 for a case of Shiner and everyone has fresh tap beer.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Man, that is sweet! I've been looking into getting a kegerator for my place. Mmmmm....cold beer on tap any time I want it! And it's mine, all mine!!! Bwahahaha B|

Well, for a mere $600 or so in pocket change, it'll be mine...
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

Build one out of an old full sized fridge. It would be even cooler if you painted the front of the fridge like a big beer bottle too.

The conversion kits are usually pretty good and they're really easy to install. They're not that expensive either, just a couple hundred bucks.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."