PhillyKev

How old were you when you lost your cherry?

16. Strange. I sighed when I heard the cherry hit the floor. I looked but it was gone. From that day forward I’ve asked (subliminally) every girl I’ve been with, “Do you have my cherry?” And in the midst of passion they’ve replied (also subliminally) “Yes.” But they’re all liars. I don’t think I’ll ever get my cherry back. Each has stolen a piece of my cherry, it was my cherry damn you! That place of innocence and naiveté from which I came is gone from me forever! Now I’m damned by thoughts of lustful desire, sloppy kisses and debauchery (with a few midgets thrown in for spiciness.) While twisting in the throes of debauchery I create wicked games… Example: Ever have a sexy breakfast? Maybe it’s Shredded Wheat..Co Coa Puffs.. or Cheerios. Across from you sits your desire, naked. But the two of you don’t eat your cereal. Oh no, you nibble as it dribbles sexily down your face while you stare into her eyes with wanton desire. Works for me! Gotta go! (Flips up the cape and disappears.)

You're always the starter in your own life!

16. Strange. I sighed when I heard the cherry hit the floor. I looked but it was gone. From that day forward I’ve asked (subliminally) every girl I’ve been with, “Do you have my cherry?” And in the midst of passion they’ve replied (also subliminally) “Yes.” But they’re all liars. I don’t think I’ll ever get my cherry back. Each has stolen a piece of my cherry, it was my cherry damn you! That place of innocence and naiveté from which I came is gone from me forever! Now I’m damned by thoughts of lustful desire, sloppy kisses and debauchery (with a few midgets thrown in for spiciness.) While twisting in the throes of debauchery I create wicked games… Example: Ever have a sexy breakfast? Maybe it’s Shredded Wheat..Co Coa Puffs.. or Cheerios. Across from you sits your desire, naked. But the two of you don’t eat your cereal. Oh no, you nibble as it dribbles sexily down your face while you stare into her eyes with wanton desire. Works for me! Gotta go! (Flips up the cape and disappears.)

...and then Zuul went looking for Gozer...:S:D

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Speechless...
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

15. But he was the love of my life. Stayed together all through high school, but I grew up and he didn't. He was a musician and all he wanted to do was practice with the band, didn't want to go to school or get a job, so we drifted apart, but I will always remember him.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller