KawiZX900

IMAX:

so I'm working at putting together an IMAX movie. cause why not, it'd be a hell of a thing to do. and I've made some quality progress. IMAX is into it, West Coast Customs is into it, the surfers are into it, a lot of people are into it.. Only problem. no budget. and in and amongst other things like rent, registration and insurance that I am unable to pay I manage to get good news every now and then... Like this master wordsmiths letter from Hot Match Customs

" Dear Mr. Baker,

We are very interested in working with Breaking Wave Productions and being a part of the exciting IMAX experience you described to us.

Hot Match Custom Cycles is a leader in the high-end custom chopper industry. Our motorcycles, which price between $90,000.00 and $200,000.00 are hand crafted by Master Builder Matt Hotch, recent 2004 World Champion of the Discovery Channels's Biker Build Off series. HotMatch is a boutique firm that turns out no more than 10 custom choppers a year, and with our exciting client list that consists of customers all around the USA, it keeps the finished product a show stopping rarity for anyone to see. Aside of building the most expensive hand made choppers in the world, HotMatch also has a line of patented parts that are sold to over 400 dealers worldwide.

HotMatch CUstom Cycles looks forward to doing whatever it can to move forward with this dynamic project you have offered. Please visit our website to see our one-of-a-kind choppers and learn more about us.

Best Regards,"

Anyway, so I've got this that and the other thing plus some more ready to go but I've run out of stuff to sell while making it happen.. Fresh outta surfboards, computers, and cameras. I do have like 300.00 bucks to buy food and gas before I meet the gatekeeper of HELL. but thats about it, and for whatever reason money doesn't fall from the damn trees.

Anybody got a pair of dice? big money big money!!! cmon lady luck!

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

it's manageable. but not at my level.

around 2 grand per day per camera, but discounts for multi month shoots and the ilk. lots of freebies involved. camera operators, my check (whatever that is) I'd say it could be done for two million, but may have a celing of 4-5 depending on how everybody that I'm trying to call a team plays their cards. I'm being conservative with the celing as I honestly have no idea what it'll cost to licesne the music that I want to include, wether or not people will try to negotiate percentages of film revenue and all that other territory.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky