RkyMtnHigh

How tall are you?

[reply
6'1+" and gawd I know what cha mean...although for some reason... short guys seem attracted to me... its like they stand in front of me.. with a blank stare muttering.....
ma ma

Hi Ms Amazon

Some of us short guy's are just into Tall women.:P After to many years gravity will take over the other stuff:|.

BTW I didn't start this threadB|

General question for the Tall women:P: Would you date a shorter man:$? How much difference in height would you feel comfortable with?:P:$:|

R.I.P.

Hey Slug..to answer you Q: In the past, I had an issue with going out with someone shorter than me, but now things have changed..so Absolutely!;)..regardless of how funny we may look:ph34r:

reply]

Tall girls are hot! Last two significant relationships, 6'3" and 6'1"... (edit: I'm 5'11")

Hi Dixie

Got to agree tall women are hot.:P

But if your 5'11 a women who's 6'1 to 6'3' is only slightly (2-5 inch's) taller than you. Trust me:Sset your sights a little higher at least 6'11'' tall.

Throw the ones that don't measure up to this new minimum back to us little LDOM. :P:o:):$

R.I.P.

reply]

Tall girls are hot! Last two significant relationships, 6'3" and 6'1"... (edit: I'm 5'11")[./reply]

Hi Dixie

Got to agree tall women are hot.[.:P]

But if your 5'11 a women who's 6'1 to 6'3' is only slightly (2-5 inch's) taller than you. Trust me[.crazy]set your sights a little higher at least 6'11'' tall.

Throw the ones that don't measure up to this new minimum back to us little LDOM. [.:P][.shocked][.angelic][.blush]

R.I.P.

Wow, I'll have to go hit on the girls on the basketball team to find girls that hot...

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Wow, I'll have to go hit on the girls on the basketball team to find girls that hot...

Hi DSD

Just saw on the news the local womens B-ball team (seattle storm) won the WNBA championship tittle.

Damn wonder if it's to late to get season tickets:P. Everyone likes a winning team:)B|Towel rack:)

Go seattle Storm!!!!!

R.I.P.

BTW Never watched a B ball game:oYet!

BTW Never watched a B ball gameYet!

You really should.. but wear REALLLY baggy pants.. ok????

Hi amazon!

Baggy pants:S Why would I ......Oh that:$.

How about a long trench coat.Without pockets:).

http://www.wnba.com/storm/roster/

Interesting stats: players from australia & Czek and 5'8 to 6'5" damn their all Tall:P and champs:). they deserve it.

Who started this Damn thread[:/].

R.I.P.

>:(