downtoearth

New Racer 2K3

For all who offered advice, critisism, and praise on my posts about buying a new Racer 2k3 thank you and here are some pics.

good choice. Nancy and the rest at JumpShack are fantastic. hoping you got magnetic riser covers. I had them mod my old (1998) rig for a very reasonable price...

;)I just got back into jumping after 30+ years and used the club's old racer. I was so impressed by it that I bought a used 2K3. The rig didn't fit (too big) but was very happy with the improvements over the older racer, except for the tuck tab riser covers. They kept un-tucking. I think part of the problem was because the rig didn't fit well over the shoulders. Anyway, I sold the rig and ordered a new 2K3. It comes with magnetic riser covers. I hope my new rig looks as good as yours. Smart choice.

Wasn't there recently a tandem racer double fatality because of bad RSL routing / placement design?

Misrouted, yes. There was also a recent fatality in hawaii due to misrouting the PC bridle on an unknown rig. What's your point?

Here a guy thanks folks for their input by proudly showing his new rig and you bring up unrelated shit ! Man , i'll bet you're smooth with the ladies too,,,[:/] by the way i see you're from the UK,,How's your teeth ? Does that make any sense in this thread ?

smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

You actually bought a Racer???? I'm just kidding..... that is a good looking rig! I have a good amount of friends that are very loyal to their Racers. I love my rig but man you Racer guys are crazy in love with your rigs ;)
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Id say it took about 6 weeks give or take a few days, I kept changing stuff. Jennine there was pretty patient with me shes awesome to deal with and I also got a few calls from Nancy that showed me alot about the company I love my racers man. Call up there and ask to talk to Jennine she'll let you know about the progress.

Yap,
Technology from the 80´s, just like the good old PDR 143 reserve you have in your container
safe jumps bro

Ummm, actually the reserves I jumped in the '80s were made in the 60's and 70's My PDR was made in 96;)

My other two reserves were made in this decade.

Racer fans are so defensive!

Ha!
Onward and Upward!